Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Outlaw Rogue in Chromie Scenario

Have any Outlaw rogues successfully completed the new scenario with Chromie? I am ilvl 892 and can't seem to get anywhere. I started with the Emerald Dragonshrine and cleared all of that, but the boss gets me every time. He uses the Sleep charm and then lays fire on the ground and I'm done. I know Chromie is powerful in her own right, but it feels like she's not getting anywhere against the Satyr.

Any recommendations from someone who's been successful?

interrupt the sleep. also, make sure to pick the talent on chromie that heals you.

i've gotten to 7/8 threats cleared, with nearly getting to the end of stratholme as the 8th, just didn't get any skip items after a bronze drake in the first half.

Deleted
    Anyway your stuff is iLvl 1000 and character level 112, in the scenario.

Get Chromie's rep up so that she can heal you, and then that boss will be trivial. Otherwise the dot will just kill you. You can kill the other bosses pretty easily without that trait so you may want to rep up with the other shrines first. All the bosses are trivial with the heal trait.

I've gotten 7/8 several times as outlaw and only failing to complete because Chromie bugs out every time in Stratholme for me. Doesn't move, just stays in one spot and teleports when I get far enough away and then stays in that spot, can't get her to the bookcase to complete it and have to leave with plenty of time left on the clock.