Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    You're right, admitting to firing the lead investigator of an investigation into his campaign because of said fuckup wasn't a fuck up. It was just more evidence that Donald Trump may be the embodiment of complete fucking moron.

I see rough times in your future. Something tells me its just karma though...
    That doesn't make him a moron he did the right thing firing him cause he's been backing for the Clinton's long before trump came around. There's no karma coming for me you however are already going through it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Hello! i see that you're back from your vacation!
    Considering that they hired the Enron prosecutor... we'll see top notch forensic accounting... trumpy is a toastie
    Hell also find nothing cause there's nonthing on Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    That doesn't make him a moron he did the right thing firing him cause he's been backing for the Clinton's long before trump came around. There's no karma coming for me you however are already going through it.
    What makes him a moron is that he constantly does and says moronic things. His handling of the Comey firing is just evidence that he may be the rarer complete fucking moron.

Also, did you just "nuh uh, you!" me about karma? Perfect, haha.

Hell also find nothing cause there's nonthing on Trump.
    Nothing? like the Trump university nothing? or like the other lawsuits against Trumpy nothing?
    Trumpettes, get it... you backed the bad person, someone with no moral compass, and even less a shred of competence for the office. you had like 14 people in the primary and you could have gotten a decent candidate, but in your infinite stupidity, got the worst one
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    What makes him a moron is that he constantly does and says moronic things. His handling of the Comey firing is just evidence that he may be the rarer complete fucking moron.

Also, did you just "nuh uh, you!" me about karma? Perfect, haha.
    The problem with trying to explain Trumpers rough and eminent future is that they already don't believe anything but what they are told by Trump, so while more reality falls upon Das Cheeto, and his lies are opened up to the public, they will continue to just deny deny deny. I'm not sure even seeing the bars swing shut would convince them of his deplorable doings.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The problem with trying to explain Trumpers rough and eminent future is that they already don't believe anything but what they are told by Trump, so while more reality falls upon Das Cheeto, and his lies are opened up to the public, they will continue to just deny deny deny. I'm not sure even seeing the bars swing shut would convince them of his deplorable doings.
    Oh, I'm not the least bit concerned with explaining things to people with willful comprehension problems. It's just a form of entertainment on a rainy Friday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing? like the Trump university nothing? or like the other lawsuits against Trumpy nothing?
    Trumpettes, get it... you backed the bad person, someone with no moral compass, and even less a shred of competence for the office. you had like 14 people in the primary and you could have gotten a decent candidate, but in your infinite stupidity, got the worst one
    Which had nonthing to do with trump, it's his employees making bad business practices, he fired them after.

I get it you're salty cause your precious Bernie didn't win nor did Hillary. We didn't back the wrong person, we back the person who actually gets shit done like deregulation of epa laws that are stupid and non sensical.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Which had nonthing to do with trump, it's his employees making bad business practices, he fired them after.

I get it you're salty cause your precious Bernie didn't win nor did Hillary. We didn't back the wrong person, we back the person who actually gets shit done like deregulation of epa laws that are stupid and non sensical.
    You mean the stupid and non-sensical scientists that were fired? Those silly and willy-nilly peeps? So were backing Trump because he doesn't want science to get in the way of protecting the environment?

Oh, I'm not the least bit concerned with explaining things to people with willful comprehension problems. It's just a form of entertainment on a rainy Friday.
    Lol. it's raining here in Santiago too, and it's cold AF

- - - Updated - - -

The imbecile in chief hasnt done anything regarding to regulation (or any other legislation) that's significant or helps the average american in any way, in all of his days in office. Zero, Nada, zilch.
    The only achievement is perhaps getting Gorsuch and speedrunning watergate

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to be in this Justice League

Can I be Wonder Woman or Jon Stewart?

Could you elaborate on some of these stupid and nonsensical EPA laws?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I want to be in this Justice League

Can I be Wonder Woman or Jon Stewart?
    You have to be the one that's a lawyer though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Could you elaborate on some of these stupid and nonsensical EPA laws?
    I'd second this

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to be the one that's a lawyer though
    But none of them are

thats pretty telling.

Six years later and nearly a billion dollars spent and there will be nothing to show for it, same with Clinton's special investigator and all the other special investigators.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    But none of them are

thats pretty telling.
    In Dc as far as i can tell, there is no one (superhero, because two face is a villain). in marvel there's Daredevil, She-hulk and well shadowhawk?

Edit: i found one, she's named manhunter (and is from DC)
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2017-06-16 at 04:42 PM.

You mean the villans league? Trump is a hero who stands for justice.

- - - Updated - - -

What things did he fuck up, everything he's done so far is good.
    This should be fun.... What in your mind has Trump done good?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I don't know... at this point it really does seem like grasping at straws but who knows maybe this time hes finished for sure!
    We've always been saying that this is going to take time. Only you guys keep rolling out with this 'he's done for sure this time!' straw-man every time we inch forward. Mind you, we aren't seeing the same things repeated over and over. No, we're seeing a steady progression of things getting worse for Trump.

So I can only assume that your repeated attempts to cast this as repetitive failure is really born of nervousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    We've always been saying that this is going to take time. Only you guys keep rolling out with this 'he's done for sure this time!' straw-man every time we inch forward. Mind you, we aren't seeing the same things repeated over and over. No, we're seeing a steady progression of things getting worse for Trump.

So I can only assume that your repeated attempts to cast this as repetitive failure is really born of nervousness.
    Not really just a sense of fatigue. He has been accused of everything under the sun and at this point...

Well have you ever read the book the boy who cried wolf?

I checked so many times at this point if a wolf shows up I would rather it devour you then check again.

It does make him a moron. Because Mueller wouldn't have been appointed if Trump hadn't fired Comey and thrown Rosenstein under the bus. We wouldn't have had the announcement that he was under investigation himself if Trump hadn't considered firing Mueller.

Basically, Trump is making his own life terrible. He can't even find more than a couple distinguished lawyers, because all the rest ran away because they rightfully see Trump as a client that will not listen and will not shut up. Who wants to defend a client who will actively work against you, when you're potentially going up against some of the best legal minds in the U.S. on Mueller's team?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Not really just a sense of fatigue. He has been accused of everything under the sun and at this point...

Well have you ever read the book the boy who cried wolf?

I checked so many times at this point if a wolf shows up I would rather it devour you then check again.
    First, the analogy isn't applicable because we aren't seeing the same event over and over. We're seeing events building on top of each other. A steady progression, facilitated by Trump himself. That's what you guys are refusing to see.

And second... you know how that story ends, right? With an actual wolf. Unlike the story, however, when this wolf shows up years down the line, it's not going to eat the sheep or the boy. It's gonna eat all of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Memes won't save you.