Well i WAS gonna level my bear

Guess not anymore... Typical Blizfail "To the Ground" style nerfbatting.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Hyperbole much? Bears are still a top tier tank with very few shortcomings & great utility for both M+ & raiding.

Well, one less bear to compete with in the market. Still top tier, tho. Bye!

According to all the vids I've seen and research I've done its still one of the better tanks with minimal loses and actually making Maul viable again.

what resource is telling you that bears were nerfed "to the ground?" Not only are they still the top tank, if you can't tell why, you're not doing content difficult enough to care which tank is considered favorable.

lmfao complaining about a spec when it's been around almost a year and you don't even have it 110.

you've literally put more effort into whining about a spec than playing it.

well done, blizzard should never listen to people like you, ever.

Deleted
    Uhh, Guardian Druids are still amazing. What the hell are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Xylense View Post
    what resource is telling you that bears were nerfed "to the ground?"
    offical patch notes. now the only tank with no magic AM, so Welcome back to the bad old days of MoP FR spam on magic damage fights i guess?
    Across the board AM nerfs and Rage nerfs. so unless your 900ilvl your now perpetually rage starved and getting swatted. that's fun. (may be some exageration. im sure you will deal with it)

I know you guys in here are bear mains, but even if you really dont want to admit that blizz just screwed you with a red hot poker, you gotta admit they went a bit too far.

inb4 "you dont have 110 bear your opinion doesnt matter"
    Mained a bear from Ulduar to First tier of MoP. ive kept up on bear. Yes, they were OP before. still say the nerfs were heavy-handed.
    Last edited by Kazlehoff; 2017-06-16 at 02:45 AM.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Retarded Yogi get out of here.

Mage | Demon Hunter | Druid

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah nah, this thread isn't constructive.