Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Oh yea? Then where did that very clear purple ring come from?

Note how he never claimed to of opened 2 dauntless rings, only one.

The only place that purple ring could have come from using his own word and the picture as proof is dun dun dun... The dauntless ring.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point your story is less believable then if you told me an NPC named Santa Clause handed it to you. You clearly think for whatever reason that's what happened but using your own story and the screenshot loot order that's clearly NOT what happened.
    Never actually gotten a legendary from nethershards(or any other Broken Shore token), so I assumed you'd get the legendary in addition to the normal item from the token, guess I was wrong.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Never actually gotten a legendary from nethershards(or any other Broken Shore token), so I assumed you'd get the legendary in addition to the normal item from the token, guess I was wrong.
    Yeah, if you get a legendary from a token the token becomes said legendary. You can also tell he's mixed up by the fact that that he got nethershards/orderhall resources and a dauntless gloves token immediately after (i.e he opened the bag, the legendary proc'd and then the rest of the normal legionfall bag loot followed)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magally View Post
    I sure wish I could get into your efficient groups. I've never gotten this done in less than around 2.5 hours.
    I had a success with pug groups. Make sure you have handy notes plug-in for portal locations. We would go one lap and ask someone from different realm to reform raid before disbanding.