Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Me personally, I own a lab, softest dog on the planet
    got friends who have pitbulls, and they will happily lick you to death
    however got one friend thats got a yorkshire terrier, that would rip your throat out given the chance
    dogs arent born evil, people are
    treat a dog like shit, expect it to bite back, treat a dog with love, and well see the result

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The article says:

- "Kathelijne Peremans, DVM discovered this by studying two different populations of impulsively aggressive dogs"

- "Peremans studied dogs of various breeds, selected purely on the basis of their behavior. Peremans was not interested in implicating any particular breed, but rather in finding the mechanism behind the behavior in any dog it occurred in. She found that all of the dogs with a history of abnormal impulsive aggression shared the same physical abnormalities in the brain. The gender of the dog made no difference. Neither did whether the dog was castrated or spayed."
    oh look the article tries to cover its tracks. not going to argue with you on this, its not my opinion its fact lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    Why don't you post dog attacks

Poodles and Labs were the top a few years ago at the very least
    Because that doesn't fit the narrative, silly.

Deleted
    stats like this might have some meaning but is also bollocks -

I have 2 pit bulls and 2 American Akitas ( funny they aint in list being fiercely loyal and will kill ) and have had NO issues with them - even around my newphew who is a baby -

its how they are brought up -

its like guns - guns are not dangerous - its the twats behind them !

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar911 View Post
    stats like this might have some meaning but is also bollocks -

I have 2 pit bulls and 2 American Akitas ( funny they aint in list being fiercely loyal and will kill ) and have had NO issues with them - even around my newphew who is a baby -

its how they are brought up -

its like guns - guns are not dangerous - its the twats behind them !
    In almost dog attacks, they don't attack their owners, they also favor attacking children and small adults.