Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    He had a gun and I thought he was going for it is a pretty powerful defense for cops.

- - - Updated - - -

4D movies ARE out. It snows in the theater, you smell things, and it is generally like a Disney ride.
    No it's not a powerful defence since the cop was never in danger and saying ''he thought'' is so freaking broad by that logic a cop could literally shoot anybody even if that person is blind, can't see, uses a oxygen tank and even lies in a coma but he is black so you know dangerous.

SO what should the person have done? For not to get shot?
    Not saying that he has a gun would have got him shot the moment the police found out he has a gun
    Saying he has a gun and following orders got him shot, just because the police is contradicting himself and is a pussy that is afraid of his own shadow doesn't mean he can shoot when he is bored

So what now? He has the right to bear arms and judhing by the 2K pages http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hread/page2382 he should have allot of amendment supporters (but for some magical reason they are nowhere to be seen)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    He said he had no clue where the gun was if he hadn't seen it why is he freaking out like a little bitch?
    Because Philando had said "I have a gun on me" and then started reaching for something. It doesn't matter if the officer can see it or not. Should he assume Philando is lying about the existence of the gun?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    No it's not a powerful defence since the cop was never in danger and saying ''he thought'' is so freaking broad by that logic a cop could literally shoot anybody even if that person is blind, can't see, uses a oxygen tank and even lies in a coma but he is black so you know dangerous.

SO what should the person have done? For not to get shot?
    Not saying that he has a gun would have got him shot the moment the police found out he has a gun
    Saying he has a gun and following orders got him shot, just because the police is contradicting himself and is a pussy that is afraid of his own shadow doesn't mean he can shoot when he is bored

So what now? He has the right to bear arms and judhing by the 2K pages http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hread/page2382 he should have allot of amendment supporters (but for some magical reason they are nowhere to be seen)
    It's quite simple: when the officer tells you to stop reaching, stop reaching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    That sheriff should be fired.
    He was reelected multiple times actually.

Oh so you don't freaking know anything but you just like to project.
    I know as much as you as I have watched both videos and read the news, if you haven't then I know more than you.
    So at what point do you shoot somebody

'Castile : I have a licensed firearms
    Cop: Don't pull it out
    Castile : I'm not
    Cop: Don't pull it out, Don't pull it out , Don't pull it out
    Shooting
    We don't have visual but it's obviously Castile kept moving. He probably wasn't pulling out his gun but the cop doesn't know that, all he know is this guy is armed, and tells him not to pull out the gun and the guy says he isn't but continues to pull "something out". Most people would freeze, even if it's their wallet. Like I said he probably didn't because he was high and had slower motor skills.
    Come on so why why did he have to shoot? But honestly I don't except anything less from a apologist

I don't want to link the raw footage but you see his shadow and it's clear he isn't reaching anywhere except the passenger seat after being shot .

These cops, people blame it on training and a few rotten apples but that really isn't it.

Edit:

While we are at it!!! Give the police every benefit of the doubt (which they did) and lets assume he was going to pull out a gun then what? By the time he aimed that fucking fake gun the cop would be able to shoot already. The cop;s life was never really in danger, hell I will say that the partner was/is more in danger by the actions of this fucking racist prick who is tricker happy and is lucky that he didn't kill everybody among them.

I'm not apologizing for anyone, if I had been in his place I would have waited till I saw a gun before I opened fire, but the guy panicked, this is all happening in seconds, it's easy to watch it on video and be like "this is what I would do" You don't know what you would do, you wasn't there, you wasn't in that situation.

One thing is clear, he did not want to shoot Castile, hell the man cried after it happened, does that sound like a racist killer to you? I am sure you and your BLM friends would disagree with me.

Catch 22, really.

The guy had a gun, that's fair enough. But from what I understand, the cop asked him for his ID papers. The guy reached to get his ID papers and was shot for it. If he didn't reach for it (which is a stupid scenario because, well, you do what a cop tells you) then he would have been arrested for not complying with an officer.

I don't live in the states, but a friend of mine does and keeps a glock in his glove compartment... along with his wallet, which contains his ID. Except, if this case is going to end up being an ongoing trend, he's going to be extremely fucked at both ends over a spit roast if he ever gets pulled over. Unless, I guess, if he tells the cop before hand that his gun is in his compartment with his ID papers and that the cop should remove the gun before he should be allowed to reach for his ID papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Because Philando had said "I have a gun on me" and then started reaching for something. It doesn't matter if the officer can see it or not. Should he assume Philando is lying about the existence of the gun?

- - - Updated - - -

So as a person of color should I always assume a cop is going to try to kill me and kill them first? It is a reasonable assumption at this point.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I don't know what the standard procedure is. But it doesn't really matter. The issue wasn't declaring that he had a gun - it was declaring that he had a gun, and then reaching for something while ignoring the officer's demands to stop reaching.
    We don't have the angle to see whether or not he was reaching for something threatening also previously the officer asked him for his ID and insurance. He also plainly stated to the officer I am not reaching for it, so again the issue was him declaring he had a gun but also not declaring it would have resulted in the same scenario.

oh, didn't know you were there and smelled the vehicle?
    It was in the noted officer's interview.

And why didn't take out that license he? What are you trying to hide@!!!!!! Give me that license nowwWW!!! WHere is you're gun!!!! Keep you're hands up and give me you're license!!!

And that's how it would go if he didn't take out his incense again just admit it that black lives don't matter so the discussion is honest at least.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    We don't have visual but it's obviously Castile kept moving. He probably wasn't pulling out his gun but the cop doesn't know that, all he know is this guy is armed, and tells him not to pull out the gun and the guy says he isn't but continues to pull "something out". Most people would freeze, even if it's their wallet. Like I said he probably didn't because he was high and had slower motor skills.
    That was the line from the defense, all his autopsy showed is that he used cannabis in the past. There was no marijuana in the car nor any evidence of slur speech or any of the usual symptoms, unless I missed something the only person who seemed on drugs was the officer.

Deleted
    And why didn't take out that license he? What are you trying to hide@!!!!!! Give me that license nowwWW!!! WHere is you're gun!!!! Keep you're hands up and give me you're license!!!

And that's how it would go if he didn't take out his incense again just admit it that black lives don't matter so the discussion is honest at least.
    Haha what the hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    That was the line from the defense, all his autopsy showed is that he used cannabis in the past. There was no marijuana in the car nor any evidence of slur speech or any of the usual symptoms, unless I missed something the only person who seemed on drugs was the officer.
    The autopsy showed he had high levels of THC in his system....

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The autopsy showed he had high levels of THC in his system....
    I think you need to educate yourself on THC, the toxicologist in the trial shot down that entire theory. There is no way to tell when the last time the person smoked as THC can stay in your system for weeks even months. That's not even going into the discussion of even if he was high how high could he have been to be speaking very clearly and calmly.

Piggies getting away with murder again.
    Id trust a real person over a cop any day though real people are way more trustworthy.
    So as a person of color should I always assume a cop is going to try to kill me and kill them first? It is a reasonable assumption at this point.
    Well, that finally clears up a lot of guess work. Thanks for sharing.

It never fails, sooner or later, posters who have a huge chip on their shoulder finally out themselves.

Congrats on being a walking talking cliche. You are quite literally half of the problem between "colored" (your words) communities and police relations.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2017-06-22 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Well, that finally clears up a lot of guess work. Thanks for sharing.

It never fails, sooner or later, posters who have a huge chip on their shoulder finally out themselves.

Congrats on being a walking talking cliche. You are quite literally half of the problem between "colored" (your words) communities and police relations.
    Hey, I'm not the one shooting people at regular traffic stops.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    With a statement like that, its no wonder cops are on edge.

Hey, I'm not the one shooting people at regular traffic stops.
    Carry on with your attitude regarding police. Let me know how that works out for you in the end I guess? /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    With a statement like that, its no wonder cops are on edge.
    So what's wrong with what he said? Given t he responses that end up being dammed if you do and dammed if you don't

So what's wrong with what he said? Given t he responses that end up being dammed if you do and dammed if you don't
    Welcome to a cops life on the beat.

I mean aside from the obvious, what he is basically saying is "Kill all Muslims before they kill you."

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Welcome to a cops life on the beat.

I mean aside from the obvious, what he is basically saying is "Kill all Muslims before they kill you."
    Get of it, it;s not that cops are getting killed by random black guys they are pulling over.

If literality they had any justification for their actions like some sort of statistic that would justify these killings they would have shown it by now. I mean they are happy to jump to potential old criminal records that doesn't justify a execution or any potential drugs in the system.

Again, outside of I am afraid reason they don't really provide any justification.

SO yes the defenders are sick and very disturbing people, they are sick when they mocked black lifes mater with crap like blue or all lives mater.