Deleted

Dmg Aura (Spell #137043)

Could someone explain if the 5% nerf to Affli just change the dmgaura from 20% to 15% or RLY all spells.
    I am asking because blizzard mean with "dmg of all abilities" for example just Agony, SoC, Siphon Life, Corruption, Drain Soul, Phantom Singularity NOT UA.

Sorry for my bad english.

10+ Year Old Account
    When it says all spells, it means all spells.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richred View Post
    Could someone explain if the 5% nerf to Affli just change the dmgaura from 20% to 15% or RLY all spells.
    I am asking because blizzard mean with "dmg of all abilities" for example just Agony, SoC, Siphon Life, Corruption, Drain Soul, Phantom Singularity NOT UA.

Sorry for my bad english.
    I'm gonna assume you're not trolling and answer you in a constructive way.

Because percentages and relative values don't work like that mathematically. If you have a product that costs 100 euros, then increase that price by 20% the product now costs 120 euros. Then if you want to add 5% discount to the product, it's NOT the same as if you just increased the price by 15% instead of 20% because you're subtracting 5% from the new price, not old. So the new product now costs 120-6 = 114 euros, and would've costed 100 + 15 = 115 euros if it was just increased by 15%.

I know it's a very close value because we are talking about very small numbers, but in the context of hundreds of thousands/millions it's a much bigger difference and it's mathematically wrong.
    Burn it. BURN IT!