Thread: Vasectomy

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by scmpoe View Post
    People who say "just use a condom" are either women, or men who have probably never had sex, at least not without a condom.

If you've had any reasonable amount of sex without a condom you would know that condoms are awful and you feel nothing. Takes all the enjoyment out of it. I'd rather jerk off.
    With two of my partners, changing condom size helped immensely. The condom became more unnoticeable the closer we got to the appropriate size.

Edit: Oddly enough I was the one who had to push to make the change.
    Last edited by Zindai; 2017-06-18 at 11:10 AM.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Well they're not enriching for my personal life and I would probably get more headache than joy out of it...but when I talk to my sister in law (or brothers for that matter) I can see it does for her.
    ya know i've mentioned it before, but if things were different, i'd really love to have a kid. the pregnancy, the messes, the noise... i have a deep biological need for all of it. thinking about it makes me feel so warm and happy.

that's like, one of my biggest regrets. i guess maybe one day vr will be good enough to simulate it.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    eh, i'm ok with the way i feel about things. i don't really want to change it, because i feel it's the true nature of things and not enough people realize it. i don't really want to change to feel happier about everything, because it'd be ignoring what goes on in daily life for millions around the world. i'd be sitting over here in my happy little delusion, talking about how great life is, while there's a literal constant state of war and strife elsewhere, or some kid's wasting away in a hospital instead of playing with games and toys like i got to.

i'd rather focus on reality. i can't change it, but at least i can see it for what it is.

again, not intended to sound hostile, sorry if it reads that way.
    The thing is not everyone is unhappy. There are a lot of people that are very happy with their lives, and had a great childhood. Sure there's a lot of stress in life but you kind of take the bad with the good in life. If you could ensure a happy life for your child would you still not want to subject them to life?