Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Court of Stars +10 Vengeance SOLO

I believe this is a worlds first:
    Solo'd +10 Court of Stars as Vengeance DH.
    Attempted a+14 Solo but wiped first boss @ 5% and gave up :P

www.twitch.tv/videos/152889164
    (+10 Run starts at 26.29)
    Sped Up Version:
    https://youtu.be/QQ-4BTolKfo

@ 915 Itemlvl Equipped & 53 Traits Using Prydaz and Cloak of Fel Flames.
    Affixes: Quaking / Bursting / Fortified

Total Time Spent: 83 Minutes
    Total Break Time: ~15 minutes.
    Total Wipes: 4.
    Last edited by Artemol; 2017-06-19 at 10:52 AM.

Good job! Just in time for the nerfs too.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you didnt do it within the timer, .. I'd bet a monkey cud do it aswell given enough time.

World first failed rift key

Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    Well, you didnt do it within the timer, .. I'd bet a monkey cud do it aswell given enough time.
    Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    That is an insane achievement, similar to a video I believe posted on MMO-Champ with a lock soloing the first boss of EN.

Is CoS best optimised for this kind of thing? Or was the DH just working with what was available?

Deleted
    Don't wanna disappoint you, you did a great job on this one. But keep in mind how strong spiritbomb is right now.
    5 VDH are able to do a +20, so a +10 is really easy. Guess you are probably just the only guy who tried it.

Well done! I'll check out the video if and when I get time. Good stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post

Spirit bomb isn't game breakingly strong to the point any DH could do this, but sure if a +10 is really easy to solo go ahead and upload you doing it
    If I had a Key I would do so, but not having a +10 CoS available right now.
    I am not saying any DH could do it, but everyone who knows how to play the game can.

Deleted
    +10 on this patch is like +12 pre patch, you could already do +13-14 pre-patch with *tyrannical* instead of fortified, so with the buffs and this week's affixes it's pretty ~.~

if you want a challenge atm, you need to go higher than 10, like 12-13 or something. or alternatively you need to do +9 or +10 within timer, +8 being my limit atm
    Last edited by mmocf2aa074f10; 2017-06-19 at 12:40 PM.

Grats on that solo - although I'd agree being on timer would have made this a much bigger deal.
    I don't play DH so I honestly don't know how good this is compared to a Warlock doing Nythendra, but it's definitely always good to see more people trying out soloing stuff.

Besides, there aren't many videos of people soloing a complete M+ dungeon. Except maybe that pre-7.2 one with DHT +10.

PS: I'd say post any other videos you might have in the official thread too. This thread might sink in a week, but you can expect the official one to stay floating if not stick'ied for the entire expansion. Also makes life easier for people looking for information.
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2017-06-19 at 02:16 PM.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Not to belittle an accomplishment but didn't Mione do a +13 Vault (not in time), and some +8/9's solo in time already?

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibelf View Post
    Not to belittle an accomplishment but didn't Mione do a +13 Vault (not in time), and some +8/9's solo in time already?
    Well, I forgot that the video description said the entire +13 was solo'ed (in 2h28m), but since the video was only about Cordana herself it doesn't quite count. Probably.
    Yes to the +8 in time, but no videos yet.

So yes, technically a world first, but I'd never advertise it that way. Just as you don't see me introduce myself as the WF solo'er of Mythic Hellfire Assault. Maybe when more and more people start soloing and we can have a solo version of Mythic+ Scoreboards?
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2017-06-19 at 05:51 PM.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

10+ Year Old Account
    If by monkey you mean a gorilla hunter pet with a Hunter, then maybe. I'd say BDKs and maybe Hunters or Demo Locks could do it. Doubt any other class could... Maybe prot pally too.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    If by monkey you mean a gorilla hunter pet with a Hunter, then maybe. I'd say BDKs and maybe Hunters or Demo Locks could do it. Doubt any other class could... Maybe prot pally too.
    Maybe affliction lock.

Nah,a +10? only a vengeance DH or a blood DK can do it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisibelf View Post
    Maybe affliction lock.
    Would they have a pet strong enough to tank the boss?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Deleted
    Would they have a pet strong enough to tank the boss?
    There's no way in hell any DPS class could survive the AoE on the final boss after this many casts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by liangdar View Post
    There's no way in hell any DPS class could survive the AoE on the final boss after this many casts.
    You must not play Aff locks. They ARE tanks in terms of magic damage. They have retarded amounts of shields and self healing, as long as their pets can survive the tanking role, they'll easily be able to keep themselves alive in a +10.

You must not play Aff locks. They ARE tanks in terms of magic damage. They have retarded amounts of shields and self healing, as long as their pets can survive the tanking role, they'll easily be able to keep themselves alive in a +10.
    I do not think warlocks or any class besides a vengeance DH can do this, especially not this week.