7+ Year Old Account

Travel ban reinstated by Court.

Supreme Court on Monday lifted key components of an injunction against President Trump's proposed ban on travel from six majority-Muslim nations, reinstating much of the policy and promising to hear full arguments as early as this fall.
    The justices decided to review the broader constitutional issues over executive authority on immigration with oral arguments to be held in the fall.
    Will be interesting to see what happens this Fall, but i suspect the battle over Trumps 2nd SC placement will be the larger battle, the Dem's are all but throwing babies to wild dogs to prevent another Trump appointment go thru. going to love watching this.

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    Will be interesting to see what happens this Fall, but i suspect the battle over Trumps 2nd SC placement will be the larger battle, the Dem's are all but throwing babies to wild dogs to prevent another Trump appointment go thru. going to love watching this.
    There will be no battle. Dems made that possible by the nuclear option. Trump has free reign on appointing whomever he pleases.

7+ Year Old Account
    Glad to hear our government branches came to a fair compromise.

Deleted
    We already have a thread regarding this topic, which you can find here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...r-case-in-Fall
    I am closing this one here, please continue the discussion in the thread linked above.