Poll: Which DPS class has to do the least amount of mechanics so far in Legion?

Which DPS class has to do the least amount of mechanics so far in Legion?

In your experience, which class gets to zone out the most on bosses or get asked to do the least?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

Some melee who can't soak shit, idk.

Deleted
    Players that you don't trust

Warriors, they take extra damage, so shouldn't soak anything, lack immunities like cloak / netherwalk to cheese mechanics, can't combat rez unlike dk / druid / lock, or place buffs on people (pala / monk might be asked to put blessings / tiger's lust on someone so need raid frames up), the only utility they have to worry about is pressing commanding shout when the raid leader calls.

Was briefly pondering how much stuff enhancement shaman might have to do, but heroism and windwalk totem are at least 2 buttons, so that's already 1 more than warrior.

Feral? Stampeding roar and combat rez.

DK? CR and grip, and gripping mobs requires you to actually pay attention when does that add spawn.

Any class with immunities like Hunter, Pala, etc.? Prepare to clear all the Cenarius' brambles, Botanist spores and other poo.

Deleted
    From a personal experience, as a DK, i vote DK.

Whenever raidleader starts talking about some nonsense like eating cake or killing adds i say "but i'm dk i have shit mobility" and he's like "ok... everyone except dk's eat cake..."

I've gotten the RL's to the point where they explain some tactic or mechanic i don't know and then they say "except dk's, you just hit boss".

We have really shit mobility

That single 'mage' vote, LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

MW monks and Holy Paladins. Got to love that melee (no mechanics) healers.

Define 'has too' - I mean any class can just stand still and tunnel, and die. Being dead is real zone out during boss fights

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post

Whenever raidleader starts talking about some nonsense like eating cake or killing adds i say "but i'm dk i have shit mobility" and he's like "ok... everyone except dk's eat cake..."

I've gotten the RL's to the point where they explain some tactic or mechanic i don't know and then they say "except dk's, you just hit boss".

Your mobility is fine for picking up cake, but good job on pulling the wool over your RL's eyes I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Melee so far have had less mechanics to worry about compared to ranged. But there's no melee class that has to do less than any other melee class.

7+ Year Old Account
    Class? you mean the whole melee area but rogues sometimes lol

That's not how the game works. Most mechanics happen randomly and are thus required that every single person know how to do them. I would consider grand trine to be one of the most unforgiving mechanics ever in the game, and it even picks tanks.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post

you can wraith walk to a cake even during breath, the problem is can you soak it before other melee and tanks. Can also tell DHs to stop being cucks and fel rushing cakes 2 yards away from the boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    that one warlock in your group that keeps failing shit, you know who i mean
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    In your experience, which class gets to zone out the most on bosses or get asked to do the least?
    Melee that doesn't have soak cheesing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    That's not how the game works. Most mechanics happen randomly and are thus required that every single person know how to do them. I would consider grand trine to be one of the most unforgiving mechanics ever in the game, and it even picks tanks.
    Not very many mechanics target melee though (in NH). Most of them can stand and tunnel most of the fights.

Dk, if only because the other melee can all get the soaks closest to the boss faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say DK but they have grip, so...

Really anything but hunters, rogues, and mages is about equal
    Last edited by Trollfat; 2017-06-18 at 07:06 PM.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Probably View Post
    MW monks and Holy Paladins. Got to love that melee (no mechanics) healers.
    Can't count the wipes from holy paladins standing in the melee thinking nothing targets them when a lot of stuff actually does. Probably same about MW monks but all of them I knew already rerolled away to a different healer class.

But anyway, why would anyone think healers have to deal with the least mechanics, the role itself requires them to pay attention to the mechanics because these dictate when healing is needed and when you can conserve mana or even dps a bit, where you need to use your single target and raid cds, contrary to a dps that can 100% focus on maximum throughput healers have things like mana and overhealing to worry about, there isn't infinite hps to pump so they always need to plan healing around mechanics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
    But there's no melee class that has to do less than any other melee class.
    There are melee that has to do more than others, for example soaking seeker swarm on tichondrius, not every melee can do it (just rogue / dh / pala), that's just an example but same thing with clearing brambles on cenarius (again rogue / pala), hunters same thing but most hunters aren't melee so not sure if we count them. DKs need to grip stuff (Elisande / Ilgynoth comes to mind, caster adds on mythic Helya, and so forth).