Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    I also have a weird fetish for joining Spanish speaking lobbies and using English. They get so riled up, it's fucking hilarious.
    Well, unless you do join spanish speaking lobbies in EU servers, i do not get why they get riled up.
    English is not my first language, it is spanish, i do live and play wow from Spain in US servers, and i can tell you that in US servers, the spanish talking population it is far more used to english talking people than for example a Spanish speaking lobby from Spain playing in EU servers.
    No one i have played with in US spanish servers would be riled because of someone talking in english.
    Another subject is how riled are English talking players when they listen to me talking in english in Voice IP programs, somehow my accent is like Alien to them, and they can not help but asking me where i am from because they do not have a clue.

It's really fucking annoying when people purposely log onto America or North America servers in games and then proceed to do nothing but type in some Asian language.

It's fine that you want to play on another continent's server, but at the very least TRY to speak/type the fucking language of that server. ESPECIALLY if it's some game or activity that REQUIRES communication to some degree.

I once played another game that was half french-speaking and half english speaking. I spent a good 15-20 minutes speaking with another guy in french til we both realized that we were english speaking players.

Its nice to actually get to know people in MMO's. One of the best ways is to be yourself. If you're looking for people you can communicate easily with (especially as has been mentioned "in games where communication is important") its best to speak your best tongue, and find other players that mesh with you.