Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Or how about they deal with it themselves and not make other people pay for them. In the shitter? Tough luck. Idc don't make other people fix your fuckups and personal mistakes
    Does that apply to healthcare in general? So every personal problem is the individual's to fix?

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasmagoriaX View Post
    Well im on the nuvaring, its not a pill but it needs to be refrigerated if not in use but as far as pills go just as long as you dont keep them in extreme hot/cold/humid environment you are g2g.
    You never have problems with it slipping out?

I guess my question would be, was there a medical reason that the prescription length was limited to 3 months? Why are there laws around prescription lengths anyways? Shouldn't that be a doctors discretion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stupid, cause it comes out of tax dollars, pay for your own birth control
    The alternative is paying for more welfare children.

Which is it? ~$1000 a year for BC? or ~$100,000 a year for a child? Which is it Mr Fiscal Conservative?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    You never have problems with it slipping out?
    Nope, Just shove it in far enough and its fine..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Does that apply to healthcare in general? So every personal problem is the individual's to fix?
    Throw away healthcare aswell

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    The alternative is paying for more welfare children.

Which is it? ~$1000 a year for BC? or ~$100,000 a year for a child? Which is it Mr Fiscal Conservative?
    The children are needed for the future, so they can carry on our ideals and so on.

Stupid, cause it comes out of tax dollars, pay for your own birth control
    I would be happy to save money by having my taxes applied towards free birth control instead of having to pay higher taxes for education and welfare of a child.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I would be happy to save money by having my taxes applied towards free birth control instead of having to pay higher taxes for education and welfare of a child.
    Your tune will change if our country gets ran over by immigrants who don't believe in birth control.

Throw away healthcare aswell

- - - Updated - - -

The children are needed for the future, so they can carry on our ideals and so on.

Honestly some of our ideals would be a lot better forgotten than passed on, like the fact that a country founded on immigrants is now becoming anti immigrant, being pro symbols of slavery (confederate flag) and the fact that corporations are more important than the American people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well so much for the "fiscal conservative" claim then. BC is cheaper. If children are our future, as you claim, I better not read more gripping about tax money going to helping poor people raise kids.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and who's going to pay for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    The you're against BC in general? It's not just because the "tax"?

I mean, as far as I'm aware they're paying for their own BC pills, it's just that now they can get 12 batches per year instead of 3 every 3 months.

I think your problem with immigrants birth rate will stand regardless of how many batches of pills women can buy per visit/prescription.

SlimJim is back!
    Prepare for mental gymnastics.

Maine is practically Canada.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Maine is practically Canada.
    Which explains why their governor is proto-Trump, right?

Better term for it is Samantha Bee's description; the unheated crawlspace between Quebec and New Hampshire where America keeps its heroin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    SlimJim is back!
    Prepare for mental gymnastics.
    World class gymnast in the special olympics!

Your tune will change if our country gets ran over by immigrants who don't believe in birth control.
    umm, you do know for the last 100 years immigrants whom are mostly of the catholic/christian type have been flowing into this country....of which those religions do not believe in birth control. you have the pope telling over 1 billion of them that its against their religion.

but now you are worried about what new immigrants?

so tell me who are these immigrants and where are they coming from and how is this anything new?