• Only if we both agreed.

15 32.61%
  • Yes. But with conditions.

1 2.17%
  • Yes they could I wouldn't

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    So if you're paralyzed, blood vessels just stop working in the paralyzed parts? That doesn't sound right.

But yeah, assuming he just worded it weird, it does come across very heavily as a cuckold situation.
    Their ability to contract or dilate in response to impulses from the brain absolutely. Sever the nerves of the sympathetic nervous system and you'll never be able to raise your heart rate again. Sever the parasympathetic nerves and you'll never be able to lower your heart rate. Everything has to do with your brain.

Also to add on, it's possible to still have voluntary or involuntary control of a body part, but receive no sensory input from it. You could sever those afferent nerves, making it so you could get a boner, but not feel anything from it, which would lead to a lot of complications in itself. In most forms of flaccid paralysis, though, you neither have feeling or control. Either way, getting paralyzed in one way another means your sex life is over.

I don't want to live like that nor does my partner. The real solution is going to the light and leaving a very sad partner behind. When I am gone, I would never want my partner to be lonely or without a healthy sexual life and she already knows this. I will always want for her happiness however she must come by it.

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    https://www.christopherreeve.org/liv...health-for-men

I think this thread and its options have a very narrow minded view on human sexuality and relationships. The need to "get off" is beyond superficial.
    So much this It would appear that most contributions to the topic are teens/20's - where sex is of the utmost importance. Sure...it's great to have - but it's no basis for a successful marriage/relationship. I'd much rather have the companionship and love. If it comes down to it...I have hands...and they...work...fine !

i wouldn't care, if i were paralyzed from the neck down i would just want someone there to wipe my ass and feed me. other than that i do believe id be way too far gone to give a shit about a faithful wife.

if she were paralyzed from the neck down, id be snakin other chicks, believe it
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It's one of those bridges you cross when you come to it kind of things.

Like "what happens if a meteor strikes the Earth kicking up enough dust to blot out the sun so that plants can no longer grow? What would you do?"
    So you never plan for anything ever?
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    So you never plan for anything ever?
    I doubt its the first topic of discussion immediate following such an unfortunate event. One that may not develop for several years before needing to be addressed.

Week 1 - "Oh no that's terrible. Honey I'm so sorry!"

Week 2 - "Mama's goin out to get herself some big juicy black dick!"

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    depends on the type of person you are.

if you're a sleaze, it won't. probably won't even feel it in the first place.

if you're a genuine, good person, it does.
    You're welcome to keep believing in fairy tales. Wish I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You're welcome to keep believing in fairy tales. Wish I did.
    i mean, it depends what you're meaning.

obviously, it's not going to last on its own without support from both sides.

well, it might for me, because i have a rather dependent personality and get incredibly attached. no matter how i'm treated(excluding cheating and physical abuse.)

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    well, it might for me, because i have a rather dependent personality and get incredibly attached. no matter how i'm treated(excluding cheating and physical abuse.)
    Well unlike romantic love dependency does last forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Why wouldn't I be able to fuck her if she was paralysed?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    If your spouse were paralyzed from the neck down would you allow them a sexual surrogate
    I don't know about that, but I would allow you to have a sexy English teacher.

If my spouse were paralyzed neck-down, it would be ME who would want a sexual surrogate, not her. But I might be content with blowjobs.
    Now if she were paralyzed neck-up - I would like a new spouse.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well unlike romantic love dependency does last forever.
    well, it's definitely love once i get hooked, kinda... obsession too. but i just don't act out on it mostly, only if they condone it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    So much this It would appear that most contributions to the topic are teens/20's - where sex is of the utmost importance. Sure...it's great to have - but it's no basis for a successful marriage/relationship. I'd much rather have the companionship and love. If it comes down to it...I have hands...and they...work...fine !
    *nods* Teens and the young 20s...and sex is it...no knowledge of marriage but have all the answers to it (divorce apparently)
    I sincerely hope that most of them don't get married...or at least don't have children.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Why wouldn't I be able to fuck her if she was paralysed?
    There must be some sort of turbo fedora logic that neither of us are understanding about this situation.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."