World of Warcraft - Tomb of Sargeras Minimalist Raid Guide

15+ Year Old Account
    Some incorrect parts on this. Please update.

Very helpful in getting my guild through the first run.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Some incorrect parts on this. Please update.
    You could point out what you think is incorrect...
    Be nice to nerds, chances are you might end up working for one. -- Charles J. Sykes

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarfoz View Post
    You could point out what you think is incorrect...
    Maybe not incorrect per say, but doesn't mention everything Like on Fallen Avatar you attack boss and switch to Maiden only on Shield. However it doesn't mention who to attack only that you burst her Shield when it's up. So basically it could mention that you attack the Fallen Avatar as your focus and only switch to Maiden for Shield. On the same fight with Blade targets, it should mention something about the direction of blades not that the targets move backwards since that doesn't really change anything, they could still go through the diagonally through raid, so you have to pay attention to the direction of the blades. So saying they move back and not sideways is incorrect.

Read the whole guide and you will find at the beggining he lists an email adress for any "Corrections, questions, comments"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Maybe not incorrect per say, but doesn't mention everything
    Starts by staying the guide is "incorrect" without any details, but then proceeds to "maybe not incorrect" and adds "doesn't mention everything"... uuh.

You did see this was minimalist guide right? And maybe you understand what that concept means?
    And you did see the bits about "Corrections, questions, comments"? Right?

Ok - good. Now would you like to try your post again? I'll help with the start:
    "Hi thanks for this great guide! It helped us a lot - I've mailed you some corrections, I hope they can be useful!... (and add your own words here).

You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by interrodang View Post
    Very helpful in getting my guild through the first run.
    Hell yeah it was