1- Alone
    2- Pregnant
    3- Mental
    4- 30 years old.
    You give much credit to her. Opponents are;
    1- 2 Police
    2- Guns
    3- Batons, Shields, Handcuffs, Guns, Tasers, A patrol car
    4- All the members of police are supposed to have some body standards.
    5- Regular health checks, power checks etc.

Now you kill the woman. Are you suggesting me to take meds? Psychiatrists? You should. Not me. I have subdued targets that are fit and armed in the army. I challenge you to a natural selection with me boy but get yourself pregnant and deranged first and also 30. for fuck sake.

by the way don't get me wrong. Police did its job. But overdid. I am not defending woman. How police get the job done is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhenan View Post
    So in the UK, cops without guns managed to get a terror attack under control with batons. In the US a pregnant woman with a knife needs to get shot. Ok. I'm sure there's great cops in the us that do their job in a proper way. But they sure do make themselves look like a bunch of undertrained clowns in general.
    I seriously can't stand it when people think that somehow every culture is the same, and law enforcement is the same between countries.

In the UK there's NOWHERE near the number of guns on the streets compared to the US. So yes, our cops do carry them so they can realistically respond to a threat who has a gun without having to go pick one up. (assuming you're talking about Westminster "Officers – including firearms officers - are on scene and dealing with the incident in Westminster"-@metpoliceuk) You lack the information on this specific case to make a judgement for whether or not the cops were morally in the wrong for discharging their weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    The police need to gun down a pregnant woman because she's holding a knife?
    Agreed. The honorable thing would have been for the police officers to drop their firearms and knife-fight her...one at a time though. There's no honor in winning a knife fight 2 on 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    @Ichifails She is not Ronda Rousey. She is;
    1- Alone
    2- Pregnant
    3- Mental
    4- 30 years old.
    You give much credit to her. Opponents are;
    1- 2 Police
    2- Guns
    3- Batons, Shields, Handcuffs, Guns, Tasers, A patrol car
    4- All the members of police are supposed to have some body standards.
    5- Regular health checks, power checks etc.

Now you kill the woman. Are you suggesting me to take meds? Psychiatrists? You should. Not me. I have subdued targets that are fit and armed in the army. I challenge you to a natural selection with me boy but get yourself pregnant and deranged first and also 30. for fuck sake.

by the way don't get me wrong. Police did its job. But overdid. I am not defending woman. How police get the job done is ridiculous.
    Sure you did, so did I.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The difference between you and me is that I've had plenty of actual forensics reports to look over when I was helping my father prepare for retirement(not in the USA). The second after you understimate someone because he's a child, old, a woman, pregnant, handicapped, etc. you're going to be in a large freezer with other smartasses.
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2017-06-20 at 04:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Agreed. The honorable thing would have been for the police officers to drop their firearms and knife-fight her...one at a time though. There's no honor in winning a knife fight 2 on 1.
    Or to subdue her without gunning her down. Why isn't that an option?

Or to subdue her without gunning her down. Why isn't that an option?
    In a 1 v 1 knife fight, the winner is the one who walks away. There is no "subduing". I take it you've never been in a knife fight?

@Ichifails Sweet mother of god. Calm down. Than you know that video you posted (I saw it later) is a text book example of how you shouldn't do it. Then again you are extremely picking out my words. I don't see a pregnant 30 years old woman on the video. If you are the man you say you are you can easily tackle down a pregnant woman. Especially by using your surroundings. DO you honestly think you would lose that? You vs that deranged 30 years old woman? If anything disengage and ambush, run and get help etc. You have tons of options. You know it.

In a 1 v 1 knife fight, the winner is the one who walks away. There is no "subduing". I take it you've never been in a knife fight?
    The only way he'd be in a knife fight is if his mother undercooked his tendies and keeps the old cutlery in the basement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Called about an attempted Burglary, sent two officers because occupant has history of mental health issues and having reacted dangerously to police before, answers door and there is a woman waving a knife about, likely didn't comply with officers requests to put down the knife and there was potential danger to children so they reacted accordingly to the safety of all involved. It sounds like an accident more than anything, the officers who answered were unlikely the same ones who booked her earlier for using scissors whilst defending herself from her boyfriend and harassing the police when they arrived so wouldn't know who the actual occupant of the apartment was, all the information they had was there was an attempted burglary, someone waving a knife about when answering the door and that there were children inside. Yes it's an unfortunate accident but such things happen when you knowingly brandish knife and know that police officers are coming around.

I also like how you bolded specific parts of the article @Tennisace, real classy.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

In other jurisdictions do they gun down pregnant women without hesitation or do they use precautions to ensure that the situation is resolved without a death?
    They used to grapple and tackle people with dangerous and deadly weapons. Unfortunately, they have shifted tactics once enough police officers were harmed or killed.

@Ichifails Sweet mother of god. Calm down. Than you know that video you posted (I saw it later) is a text book example of how you shouldn't do it. Then again you are extremely picking out my words. I don't see a pregnant 30 years old woman on the video. If you are the man you say you are you can easily tackle down a pregnant woman. Especially by using your surroundings. DO you honestly think you would lose that? You vs that deranged 30 years old woman? If anything disengage and ambush, run and get help etc. You have tons of options. You know it.
    Agreed. Everyone knows you lose -10 agility for being pregnant, and -10 haste for being deranged. the police, fully buffed, should have been able to easily disarm her.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    you'd kinda expect grown up policemen armed with pepper spray, tasers, handcuffs and whatever other stuff they got on themselves to be able to handle a situation without having to kill someone.

hell, just holding up the gun a meter away could've saved some lives.

but nah, first shoot ask later is far more efficient!
    Yea, tell that to the several police officers in brazil with fully automatic weapons get killed by a dude with a knife. The 21 foot rule is a real thing.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

@Ragedaug Well Isn't it really like that? If anything just back off keep your distance. She walks you walk. she runs you run. Still How I imagine the situation in my head might be completely different to what actually happened. Conditions change reactions too. For me police did the right thing to stop her but overdid it by killing her. Of course he has (the right?)to shoot the woman coming at her full swing berserker.

Being a woman and being pregnant are literally irrelevant. It becomes even more irrelevant since she was only pregnant for 3 months.

You're telling me that when police are dealing with a mentally unhealthy person wielding a knife they should run and get help? Should they call the fucking police?

I mean I've seen cases of women(50-60+) cracking their husbands skulls with axes or killing them with a knife and then butcher them into pieces and feeding them to the pigs in our rural parts. Those guys should've used your subdue jutsu.

Just listening the news and looks like the police came to her house the week before and she threatened them but the police deescalated it somehow. So this time they went in they were prepared for trouble and something happened and she was shot.

The family said she had mental issues for a long time.

Kind of a sad story.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

@Ragedaug Well Isn't it really like that? If anything just back off keep your distance. She walks you walk. she runs you run. Still How I imagine the situation in my head might be completely different to what actually happened. Conditions change reactions too. For me police did the right thing to stop her but overdid it by killing her. Of course he has (the right?)to shoot the woman coming at her full swing berserker.
    Yeah, back off so the mentally deranged pregnant women can start slashing the other kids...good choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhh dude it's a pregnant woman not IP Man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Maybe if she didnt endanger them with knife she would still be alive. Really makes you think.
    It really makes you think: How fucking poor must police training in the US be?

Over here the boys can neutralize people armed with a knife without killing them, oh, and actually hit people in the legs with their gun rather than the torso.

Uhh dude it's a pregnant woman not IP Man.
    She was 2-3 months pregnant, you know the same as this other woman:

Kinberly Novaes fought while three months pregnant – and won an MMA title

Maybe you should stop being a sexist shithead and realize women can do everything men can. Including murdering others with a knife.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    Nice race bait and police bashing thread!
    Ha! Holding the Police accountable isn't police bashing. Nice try!