Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    he is not wrong. look at the size of the figurine. I have horizon zero dawn Alloy and she is wonderfully detailed by she is also about a third of the size of this one. give or take. this figurine is about the size of these https://www.sideshowtoy.com/types/pr...format-figure/ the question is - is it as high quality or anywhere near it
    Ya that's why I said I need to see a unboxing before fully judging it. If its the same quality of the other AC statue's then its not worth it.

But even if it is worth like $400 that still makes this bundle way overpriced.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does it matter, you aren't forced to buy it.

It doesn't appear to give you anything unique in the game, but even if it did it's a single-player game.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

My opinion is they're grossly overpricing their own signatures. Everyone's just focusing on the statue because that's what seems to be the most valuable thing, but most statues that come with video games don't drive the price up THAT much.

Most I spent is like, $129 I think on Collector's Edition.

Also, this still doesn't come close to the most expensive Collector's Edition ever
    https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/...row-iv-bundle/

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    My opinion is they're grossly overpricing their own signatures. Everyone's just focusing on the statue because that's what seems to be the most valuable thing, but most statues that come with video games don't drive the price up THAT much.

Most I spent is like, $129 I think on Collector's Edition.

Also, this still doesn't come close to the most expensive Collector's Edition ever
    https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/...row-iv-bundle/
    Even one of a kind that shit wasn't worth 1 million dollars.

As I said I've spent more than 800 dollars on rarities but as a collector it's always bound to happen. The AC Origins CE to me does not scream 800 dollars. 200 at best. 300 tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Even one of a kind that shit wasn't worth 1 million dollars.

As I said I've spent more than 800 dollars on rarities but as a collector it's always bound to happen.
    That's why I picked that article, it shows you exactly how it isn't worth it.

Yeah. Thing is though people will spend crazy amounts of money. I imagine all that AC CE will be useful for to most people is flipping.

Me personally. NWC Grey cart. All it really has on it are 3 toned down games set up for a competition mode.

SMB. Get 50 coins.
    Rad Racer. Complete the first course.
    Tetris. High score in a time limit.

It came out that the Saints Row CE was more of a joke by the dev's then a real thing. If someone wanted to buy it they could and that's why it was packed with useless bullshit but still a joke.

Now this one tho was the real deal.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/...ectors-edition

At lease it came with a "House" you could live in lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

800$.. meh... it's too much if you ask me. At 500$ it would be much better imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    It came out that the Saints Row CE was more of a joke by the dev's then a real thing. If someone wanted to buy it they could and that's why it was packed with useless bullshit but still a joke.

Now this one tho was the real deal.

At lease it came with a "House" you could live in lol.
    How the hell is that shelter "zombie proof"

Come on there are stairs for crying out loud.

Seriously if you are gonna make a shelter "zombie proof" one thing you don't want is STAIRS outside.

How the hell is that shelter "zombie proof"

Come on there are stairs for crying out loud.

Seriously if you are gonna make a shelter "zombie proof" one thing you don't want is STAIRS outside.
    Right LOL.

Not sure but I think someone bought this CE as well. Then there was the final fantasy XV one.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/11/get-a-...ition-6250671/

Not the first one and also this was a thing as well....

Not that's a CE for the 1%.

- - - Updated - - -

Save up $66 a month for a year and u can buy it....
    that's even worse that the Grid 2 BAC Mono edition (125k GBP) which game with a customized BAC Mono o.0

10+ Year Old Account
    TO be fair, there are like 5 other versions of this game, in various price ranges... It's not like your choices are the base game or this.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Right LOL.

Not sure but I think someone bought this CE as well. Then there was the final fantasy XV one.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/11/get-a-...ition-6250671/
    Gonna avoid commenting because personal reasons

Also there are way nicer houses for 250k. Even where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    that's even worse that the Grid 2 BAC Mono edition (125k GBP) which game with a customized BAC Mono o.0
    Never knew about that one.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna avoid commenting because personal reasons

Also there are way nicer houses for 250k. Even where I live.
    Same LOL....

Generally speaking all video games are a waste of money. So what if someone wants to spend $800 on an Assassin's Creed game. At least it's better than people dumping thousands into their cars, you can sell the CE at a later date and cut into your losses.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Generally speaking all video games are a waste of money. So what if someone wants to spend $800 on an Assassin's Creed game. At least it's better than people dumping thousands into their cars, you can sell the CE at a later date and cut into your losses.
    For sure. I mean I would never ever tell someone that they should or should not buy this. I'm just commenting on the value and what my thoughts on the price tag are.

For sure. I mean I would never ever tell someone that they should or should not buy this. I'm just commenting on the value and what my thoughts on the price tag are.
    An items value is entirely tied to what people are willing to pay. If people are willing to pay $800 for the complete CE of AC than that's it's value. Regardless of if you break it down it's only worth at most $200-300. Look at bitcoin, it's completely intangible, valueless, tomorrow it could be worth $-100 and the day after $100. But people place value on it and trade on it with actual money. Myself, I wouldn't pay 20 SOJs for a bitcoin.

The only thing shitty about this is the shitty franchise it's connected to. Not worth it for that reason, but the quality of the items offered seems to be pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    IT'S A COLLECTIBLE. Jfc.
    I don't get this bashing train on ubisoft because I know people will buy this and enjoy having it.

I can walk into any pop-culture shop in my city and see similar statues for the same price of $700-1000 (USD).

It's not the only collectors edition, there are about 4 different statues, and a purely digital thing with everything if that's what you want.
    Some people like their collectibles, I fail to understand how this hurts you at all?

Hell I'd rather pay for this than rebuy the Arkham Asylum CE which came with a shitty scratched plastic Batarang, and not all the game content.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

It's PREMIUM though!

http://us.media.blizzard.com/wow/med...arora-full.jpg

"Intelligence and Wisdom are not mutually exclusive. The presence of one does not imply the presence of the other."