Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Sexual exploitation of refugee children in Sweden

Seems like many of the women who support it are the women who have a vested sexual interest in the children, wtf!!

The people in favor of more dark-skinned people being brought into Europe for its own sake are generally odd-minded. I've met quite a few people who think a sort of racial eugenics through sex is the most progressive thing they can do with their lives. Sometimes I just wish I could live on Mars by myself.

"Children"... LOL

7+ Year Old Account
    Children? Oooookay.

I'm 24 and some of them look older than I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    is this a case of these economic migrants who classed themselves as children to be given an easy ride, or are they actually children?
    also, anyone signing themselves down as children when they past the age of 13 should be deported immediately.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    The people in favor of more dark-skinned people being brought into Europe for its own sake are generally odd-minded. I've met quite a few people who think a sort of racial eugenics through sex is the most progressive thing they can do with their lives. Sometimes I just wish I could live on Mars by myself.
    Or.. you know... stop giving a shit about how other people live their lives, where they live them, and who they fuck, so long as they are not harming others.

ya most refugee children in Sweden already have beards and grey hair. War must have made them age extremely fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Or.. you know... stop giving a shit about how other people live their lives, where they live them, and who they fuck, so long as they are not harming others.
    I wish they would do exactly this.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What a load of click-bait title shit. All it is saying is that a vast majority of the migrant children were actually adults, not children as they claimed to be.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

I wish they would do exactly this.
    Then there's no need to worry about the average immigrant at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    The pictured child is 14 and probably has more ass hair that the whole of MMOC combined.

Well, since a good portion of these "children" got in due to that trickery, it's only appropriate if we keep discussing matters involving them as "children".

Children my ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    This world is so fucked.

The left feels the need to hate themselves and that all white people owe all the non-white people in the world a living...because we should feel guilty for building a successful civilization...while they in the 3rd world still continue to do the same shit they've always done to sort out their problems...nothing.
    Not our fault we invented the steam engine long before them...the strong survive and the weak parish....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    but they are harming others...they are injecting a culture that doesn't get along with any other culture...not even their own.
    So brining them to the west....as we have seen over the last handful of years...is a BIG mistake...and it is only going to get worse in what will be Eurobekistan in the next 100 years. You people have literally FUCKED...yourself out of existence...and your birth rate compared to their birth rate is what killed Europe. You are going to go down as the first culture to willingly fuck itself out of existence. Grats.....enjoy your "multicultural" race of....submit or die under Islam...

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-06-20 at 02:27 PM.

Also worth mentioning that actually taking in these "children" into your own home can be quite lucrative. Not that anyone with any sense would do it but the old woman losing her shit in the video is the type to do it and collect her 12,000-18,000kr every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    The left feels the need to hate themselves and that all white people owe all the non-white people in the world a living...because we should feel guilty for building a successful civilization...while they in the 3rd world still continue to do the same shit they've always done to sort out their problems...nothing.
    Not our fault we invented the steam engine long before them...the strong survive and the weak parish....

- - - Updated - - -

but they are harming others...they are injecting a culture that doesn't get along with any other culture...not even their own.
    So brining them to the west....as we have seen over the last handful of years...is a BIG mistake...and it is only going to get worse in what will be Eurobekistan in the next 100 years. You people have literally FUCKED...yourself out of existence...and your birth rate compared to their birth rate is what killed Europe. You are going to go down as the first culture to willingly fuck itself out of existence. Grats.....enjoy your "multicultural" race of....submit or die under Islam...
    Then ban those specific actions which cause actual harm. Plenty of Muslims integrate with no problem, plenty more manage to maintain their culture, and not harm a soul. Europe is not dead, in fact, it is one of the most desired places to live on the planet. What have you been reading, that says Europe is dead?

I have no desire to submit to another culture, nor do I have a desire to force others to submit to mine. So long as someone is not harming another person, I don't give a shit what they do. On the other hand, you are being a hypocrite. You want them to submit to you.

It's tragic that so many people choose to irrationally live in fear, sad!

I guess none of the Swedish men will sleep with these disgusting, creepy women that they need to bring in refugees from other countries to get laid. Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    I guess none of the Swedish men will sleep with these disgusting, creepy women that they need to bring in refugees from other countries to get laid. Sad!
    How is that any different than mail-order brides, and the litany of sexless people who jerk it to hentai?