Alpha is on break, and while on break the mage has "Pls dismiss the D3 design team" text on his stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    Alpha is on break, and while on break the mage has "Pls dismiss the D3 design team" text on his stream.
    yeah i think the new meme is that some d3 devs joined wow team and they made avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    yeah i think the new meme is that some d3 devs joined wow team and they made avatar.
    I thought it was more so that Mythic raiders hate everything d3 devs brought to wow from d3, like AP grind, legendarys , infinite gear from M+, titanforging. Pretty much all the rng aspects of player power gains.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Betting 100k we'll have the same ending to ToS where in EN the 2nd to last Mythic boss takes more effort to kill than the end boss.
    Doubt it, KJ has punishing mechanics, Xavius nothing about him was punishing or mechanical, it was a target dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Doubt it, KJ has punishing mechanics, Xavius nothing about him was punishing or mechanical, it was a target dummy.
    The chance is fairly high with Avatar being this hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank View Post
    twitch.tv/videos/156498346 go to 18:30 to see the GM of invective ask why a guild poached members kek
    He comes in asking why are they poaching their players and then says those players were liabilities. What? lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    The chance is fairly high with Avatar being this hard.
    Yeah because... the last 2 end bosses (Helya/Guldan) of an instance have been easy, right?

He'll die within a reset as the usual end boss, however if you think he's gonna fall within 20 pulls, you obviously haven't done the heroic version, because if you did, you would know that his health is going to be massive, the soaks are going to put even more strain on healers and the mythic phase, we don't even know what it does yet.

Yeah because... the last 2 end bosses (Helya/Guldan) of an instance have been easy, right?

He'll die within a reset as the usual end boss, however if you think he's gonna fall within 20 pulls, you obviously haven't done the heroic version, because if you did, you would know that his health is going to be massive, the soaks are going to put even more strain on healers and the mythic phase, we don't even know what it does yet.

a lot of people think there is no mythic phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    twitch.tv/videos/156498346 go to 18:30 to see the GM of invective ask why a guild poached members kek
    This is exactly the drama we needed.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

This is actually hilarious. The wildstar gift keeps on giving.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    a lot of people think there is no mythic phase.
    They also thought Imperator, Archimonde, Gul'dan had no mythic phase either.

The thing is.. Blizzard can just keep the mythic only phase encrypted until Avatar Mythic falls, so there's no way of knowing what happens, or will happen until a guild gets to that point and confirms it for us.

The thing is.. Blizzard can just keep the mythic only phase encrypted until Avatar Mythic falls, so there's no way of knowing what happens, or will happen until a guild gets to that point and confirms it for us.
    i think his mythic phase will involve Velen somehow. can't wait to see what

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    i think his mythic phase will involve Velen somehow. can't wait to see what
    KJ Mythic only phase: Healers can't heal anymore, tanks have to pick up orbs dropped by Velen instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Demribs View Post
    KJ Mythic only phase: Healers can't heal anymore, tanks have to pick up orbs dropped by Velen instead.
    Stop it. Don't even.

Quote Originally Posted by Demribs View Post
    in return for a huge dps buff where healers have to burst down targets only killable by healers

could be fun :P

I'm fuckin dying

"Why are you poaching my members"
    "Good players go to better guilds"
    "Oh well they were liabilities anyway"

Go back to Wildstar you utter nobodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    in return for a huge dps buff where healers have to burst down targets only killable by healers

could be fun :P
    As a healer I would adore this!

Saying that I have a feeling we wont have a mythic only phase. I would love to be proved wrong and have nothing to back that up so please bliz prove me wrong!

Deleted
    There is people here that thinks KJ will be easy? He is probably going to be a >300 pulls boss
    It's an iconic character of the lore, there is no way Blizzard makes it a target dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    There is people here that thinks KJ will be easy? He is probably going to be a >300 pulls boss
    yeah I think with all this Avatar stuff we have almost forgotten we still got the big man after.

People knew Archimonde and Gul'dan had a mythic phase from the dungeon journal...

It never explained the mechanics of the new phase, but at some point there was a notice of it in the dungeon journal, aka "Archimonde pulls everyone into the Twisting Nether" or the "Corrupted Illidan phase" (which was only in the dungeon journal for a very short time before being removed)

Bosses like Lei Shen and Blackhand had no mythic phases either, just some extra mechanics and very tight tuning.

I'm putting my money on no extra mythic phase for Kil'Jaeden, Argus will more than likely have one again as the final boss of the expansion.