Deleted
    It all hinges on how the P1 and P2 are tuned and can they at least catch a glimpse of the Mythic phase so they can figure out what specs/classes to get in the reclear - if they are not extending, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    It all hinges on how the P1 and P2 are tuned and can they at least catch a glimpse of the Mythic phase so they can figure out what specs/classes to get in the reclear - if they are not extending, that is.
    Ofc they won't extend. That round of gear is a big deal, and they got the strategy and execution, won't take them more than few tries with more gear to down the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonahn View Post
    Brah he had an S priest in every kill (Scripe) but Scripe is an officer. So you bench the better player just so that an officer can stay on his main? lol
    You definitely missed the point. Sco doesn't decide the raid comp.

7+ Year Old Account
    holy shit what a boss... the tuning
    don't think I've ever wiped on a non end boss so many times
    https://twitter.com/Methodsco/status/882276887812341761
    Last edited by Kontinuum; 2017-07-04 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonahn View Post
    Brah he had an S priest in every kill (Scripe) but Scripe is an officer. So you bench the better player just so that an officer can stay on his main? lol
    Scripe is not just an officer, he's their RL. I do think his lack of flexibility is weird though for such guild that aims to be always first and where people are required to play 6 characters on top level. SPs are in glood place now, but they weren't some time and even now it's not every fight. I even remember how some Method members talked how it was hard for him to lead in S2M days because it's such a high-maintenance build and he had to call shit at the same time. You'd think he'd re-roll to hunter or tank or something.

raise your hand if you're trolling when you suggest method might extend a lockout!

Cause I'd like to see everybodies hand up and i'll be sad for the state of humanity if anybody suggests that and isn't trolling

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post
    raise your hand if you're trolling when you suggest method might extend a lockout!

Cause I'd like to see everybodies hand up and i'll be sad for the state of humanity if anybody suggests that and isn't trolling
    We don't know how KJ is tuned. If it's another Xavius, why not?!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Source please ?
    Go home Imp, you are drunk again.
    Avatar is mathematically impossible. They must have used some kind of exploits

Any mercenaries? With 5 rogues I'm thinking there is...
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

If it's another Xavius, it'll be dead within the hour.

Here is hoping KJ is hard as well!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    Any mercenaries? With 5 rogues I'm thinking there is...
    Or maybe Rogues have defensives and the speed necessary for a kill...

what's that KJ-shaped pet in the killscreen?

Deleted
    If it's another Xavius, it's done today (or in the night, before reset). If not, then it's not another Xavius and they need more gear. It's as simple as it gets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    what's that KJ-shaped pet in the killscreen?
    Demonology skin.

Deleted
    Would love to see the dps meters though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post

Nerd alert

If it took the best guild in the world with almost full bis, 450 wipes to kill Fallen Avatar, what hope do us scrub lords and every other guild have lol
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    If it took the best guild in the world with almost full bis, 450 wipes to kill Fallen Avatar, what hope do us scrub lords and every other guild have lol
    Nerfs and a shed load of gear