As long as they hotfixed Misstress Sabine with the reset I see no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    As if that is the only thing happening at that moment in the fight... by the end, the damage can be extra heavy if you have healers out of CDs/dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Really sucks that a boss is changed like that after they have killed it once, kinda... puts a small stain on a race, imagine if now Exorsus kills Avatar in next 5-6 hours but Method is lagging strongly behind. They will have to kill Avatar again and it's not like they'll go from 453 wipes to 1-2 wipes...
    How is it a stain on the race? Both Exorsus and Method have to beat the same bosses. If Method gets stuck for a long time on Mistress it means Exorsus was better in devising a strat and executing it for the fixed Mistress fight.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Verg is grey parsing because he was one of 3 ranged doing mechanics.
    I'm not familiar with ranged mechanics in ToS, does this mean that anyone parsing is tunneling the boss?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

In terms of race it doesn't matter how much Method is gonna spend on Mistress because Exorsus haven't killed Avatar yet. They might wipe on her for another day and still have advantage because they're 8/9 and had enough time on KJ to gear up people for it, while Exorsus is running splits with Avatar still in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I'm not familiar with ranged mechanics in ToS, does this mean that anyone parsing is tunneling the boss?
    If people are not doing mechanics on Mythic they are dying and they don't parse either so....
    I think its just a 12y old talking BS after getting humiliated on the interwebz.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I can't think of many mechanics that would cause you to grey parse if you soak them in the first 5 bosses. The circles on Goroth don't stay up for very long, the debuffs on Inquisition are rid off in seconds usually, Harjatan and Sisters are easy soaks, and Host is, what, a few Tormented Cries?

If anything these mechanics can punish melee more, especially the soaks on the first two bosses.

how long will it take for method to reclear Avatar? even with better gear and knowing the tactic who knows how many pulls they will need this time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    how long will it take for method to reclear Avatar? even with better gear and knowing the tactic who knows how many pulls they will need this time
    What if Blizzard tinkered around with Avatar too?

I haven't raided in quite some time. What does "gray parsing" represent?

Quote Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
    that you are in the worst 20% of your class/spec on that boss and ilvl bracket

Quote Originally Posted by Reptar View Post

Shit damage

10+ Year Old Account
    was that shadow priest that did 400k dead most of the fight or something?

and what about the 5 DPS under the other tank? were they dead too?
    Last edited by SinR; 2017-07-05 at 07:20 PM.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

So, none has rekill on Mistress exept for Exorsus yet? Not even US guilds?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by toxiq View Post
    So, none has rekill on Mistress exept for Exorsus yet? Not even US guilds?
    Burgers must be hangover from yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    All rejoice, it seems Invective may not be dead after all!

See https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ctive_disband/ for more juicy drama and namecalling.

I sincerely hope they will rebuild and be around for next tier, they've been the best thing about this progression cycle so far by a mile.
    That log is from heroic, right?

Deleted
    One of the splits recently killed HC KJ.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    makes you think if method cant even kill mistress without exploiting, what the hell did they do on avatar? what kind of exploits?
    I'm confused? Method didn't even use double blood dk. What did they exploit?

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post

The spriest was "doing mechanics." The other 5 DPS were "lazy."

Also a hearty laugh at the guy for chiding his ex-guildie for talking shit, and then proceeding to talk shit himself about 90% of his guild.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    That log is from heroic, right?
    It says "Sisters Mythic."
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post

Can you even read logs .. ? all of them were dead for aprox 40 % of the fight ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    All rejoice, it seems Invective may not be dead after all!

See https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ctive_disband/ for more juicy drama and namecalling.

I sincerely hope they will rebuild and be around for next tier, they've been the best thing about this progression cycle so far by a mile.
    They will surely be up there with Method in 7.3 ^_-

That reddit post is aids