Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    take vacations where? these people dont have lives outside of school/work and wow. lmao if you think they do.
    Please tell me you're not that dense...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    If I remember it was a "casual" part of the Guild (unless those went to their own Guild) who kill those bosses weekly.
    At least I remember Jpptheinsane saying that once. Seems like Hyperia went casual too ? ^^
    You say that like Hyperia had a choice

Deleted
    take vacations where? these people dont have lives outside of school/work and wow. lmao if you think they do.
    xDddddddddd

Deleted
    Yo, hows Avatar? Same old story?

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Yo, hows Avatar? Same old story?
    i think they are back to square 1 since you cant exploit it anymore like method did
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-07-07 at 07:35 AM.

Deleted
    K, move on. How's the weather?

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    i think they are back to square 1 since you cant exploit it anymore like method did
    Did you even bother to see who he was quoting?

Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

its probably fake lorgok, he only pumps iron and plays wow he has no time for forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Please tell me you're not that dense...
    i am that dense explain, if you mean they don't work then thats wrong cause some of them do, but lol if you think they have any social interaction with their work mates outside of working. And they probably don't do a job that requires a lot of responsibility.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    There's another tier comming. That green floaty planet you can see on the horizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by zox2 View Post
    it's not the last raid tier. Argus is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarook View Post
    Theres still one more tier after this mate.
    Yeah sorry. Got confused for a minute. With all the 7.3 discussion recently I totally forgot that this race is only the 7.2 raid. But it makes even less sense that way. What's the point of this raid tier if it can't even gear you up for the next one properly (As you can get better gear from before)? Or am I not understanding something

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Yeah sorry. Got confused for a minute. With all the 7.3 discussion recently I totally forgot that this race is only the 7.2 raid. But it makes even less sense that way. What's the point of this raid tier if it can't even gear you up for the next one properly (As you can get better gear from before)? Or am I not understanding something
    You can get better gear from doing M+ and hoping for TF. You could get better gear in LFR with TF. But those are all tiny chances. No one is going to stay in NH hoping for lucky procs when there's higher base lvl gear available... not to mention a new tier and trinkets.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

7+ Year Old Account
    ''Legion new gearing system'' happened

i am that dense explain, if you mean they don't work then thats wrong cause some of them do, but lol if you think they have any social interaction with their work mates outside of working. And they probably don't do a job that requires a lot of responsibility.
    Many wild swathing assumptions there

Deleted
    Then again, those high end raiders have mostly high IQ unlike you, since most are studying in universities. I mean, you seem to be native American but you fail to write proper English, you don't use big letters and you can't use punctuation marks properly. Where I live all those are signs of low education & low economical status, so there is NO way you are educated at all. Could be also that you are just very young, or a troll.

I'm having hard time figuring out why you are trying to bash the HC raiders anyway. I could never spend all my free time on computer and I think it's silly to play so much, but you aren't any more successful IRL than most of those players, they just spend their free time differently. But I guess your gonna come back claiming you are CEO or CFO of a huge company or something similar.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-07-07 at 07:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    ''Legion new gearing system'' happened
    Ahhhh okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    Then again, those high end raiders have mostly high IQ unlike you, since most are studying in universities. I mean, you seem to be native American but you fail to write proper English, you don't use big letters and you can't use punctuation marks properly. Where I live all those are signs of low education & low economical status, so there is NO way you are educated at all. Could be also that you are just very young, or a troll.

I'm having hard time figuring out why you are trying to bash the HC raiders anyway. I could never do that myself and I think it's silly to play so much, but you aren't any more successful IRL than most of those players, they just spend their free time differently. But I guess your gonna come back claiming you are CEO or CFO of a huge company or something similar.
    Oh the irony. XDXDXDXD

Deleted
    Ahhhh okay.

Oh the irony. XDXDXDXD
    I think you don't understand what irony means, because I can't see the irony xDxD xDXD but I guess you can't understand so ill help a bit: the important word is native. Tell me if you need more help in reading apprehension, I'll be happy to help
    Last edited by mmocddaf3ba36b; 2017-07-06 at 07:49 PM.

Fresh news from one of method' raiders: They are having trouble recleaning Avatar not because Blizzard changed the boss but because they don't want to use Vantus' Rune on him this week. Apperently the loss of the rune wasn't compensated completely by one week of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post

I'm having hard time figuring out why you are trying to bash the HC raiders anyway. I could never spend all my free time on computer and I think it's silly to play so much, but you aren't any more successful IRL than most of those players, they just spend their free time differently. But I guess your gonna come back claiming you are CEO or CFO of a huge company or something similar.
    60 hours a week of free time?

I want to know what kind of university that you actually succeed at lets you play wow 40 hours a week every week for months on end. They must be getting some easy fuck degrees. Or your assumptions are wrong. Either way lol if you're playing wow 40 hours a week instead of getting that college poon.

Also being bad at writing English doesn't mean you're dumb. Could just mean the person is more math inclined. Notice how I used "don't" instead of dnt, and none of my words are misspelled? If I wrote on here in broken text English using words like r, u, dnt, then I'd agree with you. I also did my "their" properly. And you use XDDD so I think you're the idiot.

60 hours a week of free time?

I want to know what kind of university that you actually succeed at lets you play wow 40 hours a week every week for months on end. They must be getting some easy fuck degrees. Or your assumptions are wrong. Either way lol if you're playing wow 40 hours a week instead of getting that college poon.

Also being bad at writing English doesn't mean you're dumb. Could just mean the person is more math inclined. Notice how I used "don't" instead of dnt, and none of my words are misspelled? If I wrote on here in broken text English using words like r, u, dnt, then I'd agree with you. I also did my "their" properly. And you use XDDD so I think you're the idiot.
    TFW someone tries to talk shit about spelling/grammar and makes a typo of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    TFW someone tries to talk shit about spelling/grammar and makes a typo of their own.

damn you, got me before I could edit it out.