Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    :ok_hand: :joy: :fire: :100:

it's fine if u overgear it with KJ mythic gear :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    After getting a six month ban on their main accounts for real world sells
    What I don't get is how they even use the same battle.net account for real world sells and world first race. Aren't they required to keep about 5 alts world first ready? Just have a second battle.net account in your own name and you can transfer two toons over after the world first race is done.

Deleted
    For anyone interested Exorsus dropped their brewmaster for a guardian druid

inb4 Avatar was intended to be a wall because KJ isn't done

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    inb4 Avatar was intended to be a wall because KJ isn't done
    You're late. That was said many many many pages ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if that means they hit a bug preventing progress past a certain point, or just "wah its too hard"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zluul View Post
    For anyone interested Exorsus dropped their brewmaster for a guardian druid
    Guardian with Bristling Fur is really, really strong against Fel Claws (6++ Stacks Iron Fur says hello), can use Roar for Darkness Phase and do not Stagger down as soon as 2nd Intermission starts. :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    perhaps write something that doesnt make you come across as clueless and ignorant
    Not clueless or ignorant, I have more degrees than any average person could even dream of achieving.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heallygood View Post
    Who's Xyronic? Not familiar with the name
    He's once mained a warlock in a guild called Vigil-Ma'ganis. He ninijagquit Vigil-Mal'ganis and eventually caused them to disband.

Then he left Vigil and joined Blood Legion (when blood legion was "good")

Now he's in Limit

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    What I don't get is how they even use the same battle.net account for real world sells and world first race. Aren't they required to keep about 5 alts world first ready? Just have a second battle.net account in your own name and you can transfer two toons over after the world first race is done.
    Or just have the accounts completely separate from each other. With sale runs etc an extra 130k a month isn't going to harm anyone. Just do your real world boosting for dungeons etc on a throwaway account and your sales from raids with gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Not clueless or ignorant, I have more degrees than any average person could even dream of achieving.
    Ha ha ha.. huh?

Quote Originally Posted by alright View Post
    not clueless or ignorant, i have more degrees than any average person could even dream of achieving.
    ahahahahahahahahahaaahaha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    He's once mained a warlock in a guild called Vigil-Ma'ganis. He ninijagquit Vigil-Mal'ganis and eventually caused them to disband.

Then he left Vigil and joined Blood Legion (when blood legion was "good")

Now he's in Limit
    So he is like a pop star of the footballs second league

No matter who wins i have a strong feeling both guilds will be unhappy with the raid overall, from first 7 that fell down fast and had to be hotfixed to prevent a strat that shouldnt've passed PTR testing, to the mess that is last two bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awarth View Post
    >Implying the "mathematically impossible" meme was ever funny.
    The term is controversal discussed because a confusing pair of posts made by method. They declared him mathematically impossible and after their kill they said he wasn't mathematically impossible at all. But this was not correct, because the nerf before the firstkill made him possible for them. "mathematically impossible" has only a temporal effect until the boss is 1) nerfed/readjusted or 2) the group hits the number requirements at some point. But if someone takes the term "mathematically impossible" in his mouth, its always bound to this blink of an eye under the given circumstances (@method the circumstances were min-maxed to its best, only the output numbers were not enough).

The fight has mechanic overlaps that are literally impossible to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Notzodd4real View Post
    How can limit even compete with the recent ban of their all star player, Xyronic? Answer: They can't. Peep their wowprogress and take a look at the ilvl of the comps they've been running. Very less than ideal. Heard from a friend they were trying to buy any rogue they can get their hands on. Even have screenshots of them soliciting retired raiders and trying to bullying them out of their accounts. They keep losing people day by day, ban after ban. Limit is just like a giant cockroach. You can stomp it out, but new ones will just keep crawling out of the walls.

Blizz needs to do a much more serious investigation on these cheaters.
    How do you feel that Easy may take US first if he wasn't the only one banned?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    The term is controversal discussed because a confusing pair of posts made by method. They declared him mathematically impossible and after their kill they said he wasn't mathematically impossible at all. But this was not correct, because the nerf before the firstkill made him possible for them. "mathematically impossible" has only a temporal effect until the boss is 1) nerfed/readjusted or 2) the group hits the number requirements at some point. But if someone takes the term "mathematically impossible" in his mouth, its always bound to this blink of an eye under the given circumstances (@method the circumstances were min-maxed to its best, only the output numbers were not enough).

Do you ever stop??

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I sometimes wonder, does Blizzard beat it's own encounters internally before releasing them?
    > Implying Blizzard does QA
    > Implying even one person at Blizzard is competent

haHAA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NirmalaZdC View Post
    Guardian with Bristling Fur is really, really strong against Fel Claws (6++ Stacks Iron Fur says hello), can use Roar for Darkness Phase and do not Stagger down as soon as 2nd Intermission starts. :>
    Anything past 3 ironfurs is just over the armorcap. Roar is good tho yes.