Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't know, if Method and Exorsus end this tier with blogs lambasting the dev team for crappy Q&A that should be even more demorilizing.
    You get the same rng of overlapping spells in normal and heroic. Fix timers for all difficulties if they change them.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Doubt week 1, but before Method I'd put money on.
    LUL Paragone

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    The peak Paragon, not after they lost a load of members.
    excuses

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    There would be easy ways to make the raid last months again.

1: Make every boss only drop 1 item for 20 man mythic, just like in how vanilla 40 man raiding dropped 2 items.
    2: Find some way to stop split raiding.

It will now take months for players to reach the gear level they now have in a few weeks, and by that Avatar would be alive for another month atleast.
    Why so complicated?

Just count the time for attunement and other sources of delay that have nothing to do with actual raiding (and are often outside of players control) and count them towards the kill times just like we do for vanilla/TBC/Wrath raids for some reason.

So let's see. The 7.2 patch cycle with Broken Shore and Tomb of Sargeras was released in March. It's already July and we are still only at 8/9.

But wait! There is more! On the LFR difficulty, we are only 3/9!
    There are still 6 out of 9 bosses that haven't been killed on this setting after more than 3 months!
    The difficulty must be insane!

Really can't understand why people keep bringing back this nonsense about bosses from pre-heroic rading era.
    Obviously there were difficulties that stopped 99 % of the player-base completing the raids. Things that artificially slowed down even the hardcore players and it wasn't easy to get the raids going.

But once you overcame all this other stuff - attunements, farming consumables, special sets of resist gear, equipping 8 protection warriors with tier set gear etc. that could take weeks or even months in some cases, the actual raid encounters themselves were nothing in terms of difficulty.

If you think that guilds like Death and Taxes or Nihilum min-maxed to the same extend or had the coordination of modern day top guilds, you are out of your mind.
    Last edited by Meiffert; 2017-07-10 at 11:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hustlepower View Post
    funny that, because method get players all over the eu while paragon had mostly guys from finland and still they managed to cause method heart attacks.

#MethodOverHyped
    #CheckFacts
    Paragon died when they had to go 10-man. It was still impressive that they won their first race with a new roster, but the old Paragon was untouchable. New paragon was nothing compared to those times

Hey guys, just checked Sco's post about him being displeased with fights being released untuned and such which I guess is a direct reference to KJ. Then I decided to read comments on his tweet and I am fucking shocked. Most people are toxic and talk shit about him, claiming Method sucks ass, or that Vanilla took much longer so he should stop whining etc etc, or that they fail at mechanics and they suck. Like... what.the.actual.FUCK. Why are all these people acting as if they beat KJ Mythic before it was even released? Method and Exorsus clear raids far before ANY of us here, yet people are talking to them as if they can beat KJ mythic by slapping their tiny floppy dick on their keyboards.

Just wanted to share how shocked I am about this trash community. This is an all new level of low.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Hey guys, just checked Sco's post about him being displeased with fights being released untuned and such which I guess is a direct reference to KJ. Then I decided to read comments on his tweet and I am fucking shocked. Most people are toxic and talk shit about him, claiming Method sucks ass, or that Vanilla took much longer so he should stop whining etc etc, or that they fail at mechanics and they suck. Like... what.the.actual.FUCK. Why are all these people acting as if they beat KJ Mythic before it was even released? Method and Exorsus clear raids far before ANY of us here, yet people are talking to them as if they can beat KJ mythic by slapping their tiny floppy dick on their keyboards.

Just wanted to share how shocked I am about this trash community. This is an all new level of low.
    Especially because they Don't even know what's the problem... Maybe it's a bug that makes the fight impossible or an unavoidable ability that one shot....

I would just ignore the responses they get, Most of them are just looking for attention and to get replies. They also probably don't understand that the Current bosses a 100x harder mechanically than Vanilla ones

Deleted

Just look at this community, just look at any community in the internet, just look at people all around the world. You are still surprised there's only hate everywhere? Fuck humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Especially because they Don't even know what's the problem... Maybe it's a bug that makes the fight impossible or an unavoidable ability that one shot....
    My thoughts exactly! No one aside from Method and Exorsus know what the heck is going on in there!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    I would just ignore the responses they get, Most of them are just looking for attention and to get replies. They also probably don't understand that the Current bosses a 100x harder mechanically than Vanilla ones
    I agree with you, I just can't understand why are 90% of the people so negative towards the top contenders and still follow the race! Don't they have anything better to do with their time? Like, so sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    Just look at this community, just look at any community in the internet, just look at people all around the world. You are still surprised there's only hate everywhere? Fuck humans.
    I am actually surprised at the amount of negativity Sco's tweet got. Sure, this thread isn't exactly a garden, but it feels that there are just as many ppl hating the race as there are enjoying it, and then I go over to Sco's tweet and nearly everyone is hating of them and acting as if they are better! Like dang it.

My thoughts exactly! No one aside from Method and Exorsus know what the heck is going on in there!

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you, I just can't understand why are 90% of the people so negative towards the top contenders and still follow the race! Don't they have anything better to do with their time? Like, so sad.

- - - Updated - - -

I am actually surprised at the amount of negativity Sco's tweet got. Sure, this thread isn't exactly a garden, but it feels that there are just as many ppl hating the race as there are enjoying it, and then I go over to Sco's tweet and nearly everyone is hating of them and acting as if they are better! Like dang it.
    Silent majority. Those just enjoying the race and sad that M KJ has bugs are not the haters replying to the tweet.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Are you joking? Are you seriously that naive?

People are critical of any sport/e-sport/competition/race? When was the last time every single fan agreed with NFL Draft etc?

That's not sad, that's passion that should be encouraged, both negative and positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Well, if that's just a bug, then... Talk to devs directly.

A general whining with no detail through Twitter ? Crying for attention and preparing excuses in case of an incoming ban for bug exploit or a general excuse for finishing 2nd.

The fact they're whining like that, it isn't just a bug. It's just a mechanic that displeases them, maybe because they realized they didn't gear up the correct specs. People don't like unexpected stuff nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post

People are critical of any sport/e-sport/competition/race? When was the last time every single fan agreed with NFL Draft etc?

That's not sad, that's passion that should be encouraged, both negative and positive.
    There is passion and there is toxic behavior. The internet, because of the lack of social consequence and anonymity tends to lead to the latter rather then the former.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    LUL Paragone

excuses
    Yes, massive lul.

Losing majority of core members and forced to go 10 man for a long time an excuse, yes of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Because internet? Anonymity at it's finest, my man. Give someone the ability not to be identified or face consequences and they shall take full advantage of that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post

No, there's a debate and then there's just trolling/flaming. Someone disagrees and has some negative feedback? No problem, but when do you see that? All you get is flaming and insults flying everywhere, that's not passion or any discussion or input into the topic, it's just people being twats.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    There would be easy ways to make the raid last months again.

1: Make every boss only drop 1 item for 20 man mythic, just like in how vanilla 40 man raiding dropped 2 items.
    2: Find some way to stop split raiding.

It will now take months for players to reach the gear level they now have in a few weeks, and by that Avatar would be alive for another month atleast.
    Yeah raids will last months because no one will bother doing them anymore. Great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Archimonde died in 15 days brodie. we're 13 days into the tier, 12 for EU.

KJ could very well die within the same time frame as archimonde.

or maybe later, who knows. and more importantly, who cares really
    I care and a lot of others do too.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    There is no way to stop split raiding without fucking up X-realming and battle.net system.
    One possible way would be not opening normal/heroic before WF kill

Deleted
    When people talk about the difficulty of bosses throughout the history of WoW they forget a key factor: the characters we play nowadays are way more complex than before. So nowadays not only do you need to deal with more than 1 boss mechanic, you also have a class that's complex to play while dealing with those mechanics.

In Vanilla most DPS classes had a 1 or 2 button rotation. And for tanks I remember during AQ the main tank had a macro that made his character use Sunder Armour on CD and nothing else, so he'd go to the bathroom and take a shit after positioning the boss until it was dead. If the boss somehow left the tank the raid had to drag it back to the AFK tank so his character would start sundering again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Yeah raids will last months because no one will bother doing them anymore. Great idea.
    Amazing idea. It was Wildstar's recipe for success.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zox2 View Post
    One possible way would be not opening normal/heroic before WF kill
    BrokeBack.