Quote Originally Posted by AmboWambo View Post
    You realize that there is a finnish speaking guild in the top10, there are more people living in new york than in finland...
    This speaks volumes tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    EU multi-country > Finns > CN > US
    eu multi-country > russians > cn > finns > germans > us atm
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-07-16 at 06:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentless View Post
    This speaks volumes tbh.
    Yeah? How?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Arguing about rankings and numbers when the raiding scene is half as populated when it was at its peak...l o l

Incentivize wf hours and you'd see more us guilds higher. Top us guilds usually have really shotty attitudes too.

If Blizzard didn't ban Limit players they'd already be 9/9.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    If Blizzard didn't ban Limit players they'd already be 9/9.
    Best joke 2k17, sir.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilae View Post
    I killed the Lich King in vanilla and i know how those bosses worked.
    Wait wut....?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Best try was around 4%, but now they still stuck again on p1.

Is that 4% on the bosskill or is there an extra phase that future haven't seen yet where the boss becomes really hard? Sorry am just struggling to believe that future with that setup and with much less hours on kj would pass the top guilds that have been doing him extensively! There most likely is an extra phase after that 4% and my guess is that's the hardest part of the boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Is that 4% on the bosskill or is there an extra phase that future haven't seen yet where the boss becomes really hard? Sorry am just struggling to believe that future with that setup and with much less hours on kj would pass the top guilds that have been doing him extensively! There most likely is an extra phase after that 4% and my guess is that's the hardest part of the boss.
    Are you a troll? We are talking about Avatar

I predict Future is going to kill KJ on page... ohh wait the thread is already closed and locked by then.

Deleted
    I feel like the recent Avatar nerf was intended for guilds like Future to not blow up and disband because of that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Alpha must be absolutely stacked on gold. It seems they've always used augment runes. Imagine 7-800+ per person on avatar for all the wipes, and now KJ.

Their server's market must be bought out 24/7 lol.
    Which realm again? I might need to start selling augments on the AH too :P

842 wipes on Avatar at 500g per rune means a cool 8.42 million gold for all raiders together. Not really that much if you sell gold carries after progress.

What I wonder is who the fuck is farming those runes so that the guilds can even buy as many.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    What I wonder is who the fuck is farming those runes so that the guilds can even buy as many.
    There were months between NH and ToS, Command Center augment rune buff was up twice. Your average person is sitting on a lot of runes, just gotta remind them to sell. Consumables are absolutely not a problem as long as your guild has responsible people that prepare in advance and don't buy shit before the raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    842 wipes on Avatar at 500g per rune means a cool 8.42 million gold for all raiders together. Not really that much if you sell gold carries after progress.

Just keep every Rune you obtain after Progressing for the next raid and buy every rune you see during this time.

Kil'jaeden dies today, mark my words.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Done it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorreve View Post
    Done it is.
    Lol, well played

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post