Limit US first KJ down. goes casual after being banned still get US first.

You could say the Boss wasn't so EASY.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    you call 1.5k m+ in 2 months and half (when the soft cap was erased) "slighty farming"? damn, assuming 20 min for run it should be like 20 days played. that "problem" was for only few hundreds of players that nolifed your "slight farm". all other millions hadnt even the third
    and the blizz one denied the fact that there was a cap, fact that was true. the claim that they denied the existance of a soft cap (that in reality was only the absence of blp for the 5+ leg) is pure bullshit.
    you clearly dont get the point.
    he said theres no softcap yet there clearly was one, doesnt matter if it didnt matter for most players.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Another Monk View Post
    Hey Aggrophobic, would you mind linking the post? I'd be interested in reading it for sure. Thanks!
    Here you go: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._race_from_gm/

Quote Originally Posted by Drsephuz7 View Post
    you clearly dont get the point.
    he said theres no softcap yet there clearly was one, doesnt matter if it didnt matter for most players.
    where? all what i can find, and read at the time, are claims that there arent caps. free to find something about softcap

Damn, US didn't make it to top 10... Gz anyways.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    https://mobile.twitter.com/bigdumbgu...45517414072320

@limitguild Grats friends! To come back from two ban waves and still scoop US 1st is incredibly impressive
    Lmaooooo. What the heck are they doing over there

Deleted
    The only thing impressive on the limit kill it's how they are not even top 10 with a head start but gratz I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    KJ isn't badly designed, it's badly tuned.

And he's right with his post.
    It was fairly poorly designed aswell, the armageddons are the majority of damage throughout the fight either forcing you to bring lots of melees to immune it, or well now that they nerfed amount of armageddons, damage on the fight is non-existant outside of the adds. Also the timings that method/exorsus had before they were changed were absolutely ridiculous. And 2nd rupturing during illidan phase.... surely they thought you can scout it, but believe me, no guild will do that, unless its nerfed to a point where it doesnt fuck you by getting a 3rd singularity aswell, as an alliance priest I dont know how I will do that apart from getting a draught which as a priest requires friends/guildies as I cant just go in and grab it on personal loot, other than that I can maybe find a way to get it down to 12.5% chance to survive, but that requires so much work, that you might aswell just use a CR. Not to mention last phase which is mostly fine because its so punishing to just get there in the first place, but its basically the same as hc now (which was even the easiest part of the fight on hc)

Quote Originally Posted by Shynz View Post
    The only thing impressive on the limit kill it's how they are not even top 10 with a head start but gratz I guess?
    Maybe you'll have better luck regionbaiting in the next progression thread.

Congratulations Limit! Really impressive result considering the circumstances.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Maybe you'll have better luck regionbaiting in the next progression thread.
    There is nothing to bait really, the Guild ranks speaks for itself but see you in the next thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Both Method and Exorsus, along with everyone else dog piled Blizzard. You don't have an argument.
    Yeah because after all this thread especially demonstrates that everyone is completely capable of making their own informed decisions and totally don't just parrot whatever horseshit people infinitely better than them say right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Yeah because after all this thread especially demonstrates that everyone is completely capable of making their own informed decisions and totally don't just parrot whatever horseshit people infinitely better than them say right?
    You're the proof it did not yes.

Deleted
    Gratz Limit! And this is kinda embarassing for Easy...

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    KJ isn't badly designed, it's badly tuned.

And he's right with his post.
    Yep....lets be realistic. Bosses that aren't designed for class stacking (at least until you overgear) will never stand up very long vs. the top guilds. Look at a boss like Mistress which is extremely hard for the average guild but doesn't require much class stacking. It still falls over in a few hours vs. a guild like Method. You simply can't have it both ways with how the game is designed right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Yep....lets be realistic. Bosses that aren't designed for class stacking (at least until you overgear) will never stand up very long vs. the top guilds. Look at a boss like Mistress which is extremely hard for the average guild but doesn't require much class stacking. It still falls over in a few hours vs. a guild like Method. You simply can't have it both ways with how the game is designed right now.
    ? They cheesed it stacking BDK under her soaking the shots with IBF what are you on

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shynz View Post
    There is nothing to bait really, the Guild ranks speaks for itself but see you in the next thread.
    you do know they had to gear quite a few new characters because of the ban ? keep on baiting if it makes you happy

Quote Originally Posted by Lehaduhams View Post
    ? They cheesed it stacking BDK under her soaking the shots with IBF what are you on
    lol and you seriously think it would've lasted more than a day for Method if that hadn't been a thing? There's only 2 ways Blizz can make fights challenging enough for them these days. Requiring class stacking, and insanely tight DPS checks such as the original Star Augur....which pretty much leads to class stacking be extension.