Why do people care about this guild hate/race shit anymore?

The Tomb Of Sargeras in general wasn't interesting, until you got to Kil'jaeden. And even then, that was just to build up an even greater story-arc.

All the Tomb did was seal away the Felstorm, waste our Pillars of Creation, fight Sargeras' Fallen Avatar, and defeat the Deceiver once and for all. That's it.

The TRUE Race comes in Antorus, where you get to DESTROY The Legion's full command, fight Titans, and so forth. Not just that, but the fight's are also interesting. :O

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    No they can not. They have Rights as Customer
    You're not Blizzard. They can ban whoever they want. You don't have free-will in these cases. Well, ya do, just don't do stupid shit that can ban ya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzy1uUgeRPI

https://clips.twitch.tv/RespectfulBe...NerfRedBlaster

this guy is the epitome of a virgin loser. seriously. anything he says i will instinctively lean against because he is a fucking disgusting human being

the only retards that watch his stream are 14 year old kids (who used to watch swifty) or 30 year old man children who dye their hair neon colors and cosplay at blizzcon. his stream is the largest congregation of inept social outcasts anywhere on the internet. it's a fucking anime convenention on steroids
    Last edited by Jdance; 2017-08-10 at 02:17 AM.

Statement is out regarding the account sharing bans. Harsher penalties planned in the future

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We’ve recently taken action against a number of accounts that were actively participating in and/or advertising the sale of in-game raid or dungeon clears in exchange for real-world currency. Such behavior is a clear violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use.

Additionally, we’ve issued smaller actions against players who were found to be sharing account details in order to gain a competitive advantage during raid progression. Account sharing of any kind is against the World of Warcraft Terms of Use, and will not be tolerated. While the penalties applied as part of these actions were relatively minor, we intend to apply much harsher penalties for such behavior in the future.

As a reminder, in order to ensure fair play and competitive integrity, we closely monitor these and other activities that violate the Terms of Use. This includes selling in-game services for real money, exchanging accounts or characters, and similar violations done with the intention of gaining a competitive advantage in raid progression (such as the purchase or transfer of geared characters or accounts between owners).

Note that while selling assistance with obtaining items, achievements, PvP rating, or other in-game benefits for real-world currency is against the Terms of Use, selling those things in exchange for in-game gold is perfectly legitimate. Players should not feel as though participating in a “gold run” is going to result in negative action taken against their account.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2017-08-10 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    this guy is the epitome of a virgin loser. seriously. anything he says i will instinctively lean against because he is a fucking disgusting human being
    Last night he was arguing with his chat about items not being able to titanforge higher than 930 out of the weekly chest. His argument was "Well it's never happened to me". He refused to budge until someone posted a screenshot from a video of it happening then his tone changed to "Looks like I MAY be wrong, if there's a video of it I may believe the video."

The dudes best friend is McConnel of all people, anyone who willingly associates with people that like tell you all you need to know about them.

In other news on bans since Blizzard is taking such a hard stance on this, any confirmed bans from the EU side of the game or was this strike simply on the US.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Actually, no they don't.
    You agree to let Blizzard ban you for anything or nothing at all.
    Their game, their rules.

Don't like it? Go somewhere else.
    maybe you Americans dont like Customer Rights but in the EU they cannot Ban you without a valid Reason, If they do and you would sue them 100% you Win the case

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe you Americans dont like Customer Rights but in the EU they cannot Ban you without a valid Reason, If they do and you would sue them 100% you Win the case
    I would love to watch you take a random ban on your account into court.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

asmongold is always right

Imagine going to a lawyer to contest a ban in a video game.

This site honest to god is a constant battle of who can post the dumbest shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I would love to watch you take a random ban on your account into court.
    Thats pretty Easy. I swear you take this lightly just because its a Game

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Imagine going to a lawyer to contest a ban in a video game.

This site honest to god is a constant battle of who can post the dumbest shit.
    Thats why People go to a Lawyer because someone spilled some Hot Coffee over their Pants and WIN... right ?

Again... Stop thinking Blizzard is allmighty

Thats why People go to a Lawyer because someone spilled some Hot Coffee over their Pants and WIN... right ?

Again... Stop thinking Blizzard is allmighty
    When banning you from a video game causes you grievous bodily harm you let me know you halfwit.

You would be laughed out of a courtroom if you even made it that far. Hell you'd be laughed out of the lawyers office the second he went over the Terms of Service that you willingly signed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post

You should try to read the EULA you click every few patches.

5. No Ownership Rights in Account.
    NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN ANY ACCOUNT STORED OR HOSTED ON A BLIZZARD SYSTEM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY BNET ACCOUNT OR WORLD OF WARCRAFT ACCOUNT, AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO SUCH ACCOUNTS ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF BLIZZARD.

6. Account Suspension/Deletion.
    BLIZZARD MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ANY BNET ACCOUNT OR WORLD OF WARCRAFT ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of this Terms of Use or the EULA.
    Thats just bullshit. Most people don't read that and everyone knows it. Blizzard just can't make long boring text of rules and assume everyone reads it so this Terms of Use is basically useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    When banning you from a video game causes you grievous bodily harm you let me know you halfwit.
    it can gives you emotional distress... but anyway I did hear of a cases in EU (Germany) when people got banned for boting (permanent bans), they contacted a layer, layer sended letter to blizzard and they got unbanned after couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Thats just bullshit. Most people don't read that and everyone knows it. Blizzard just can't make long boring text of rules and assume everyone reads it so this Terms of Use is basically useless.
    That's just bullshit. Most people don't read that and everyone knows it. Governments can't just make long boring text of laws and assume everyone reads it so laws are basically useless.

It's not bullshit, it's something that you can agree to every patch, just because you don't read it won't change that fact that they are allowed to do whatever they want with the account you are basically renting from them. I don't read any rules about real world trading when I agree to the EULA, does that mean the rules against it are useless and I shouldn't be punished?

No, you would not.
    You signed their ToS when you creaded your account.

Also, I am not american.

Deleted
    "greater story-arc", well nobody on this level plays for the story, so there is that. Doesn't matter what raid it is, a race will always be there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    it can gives you emotional distress... but anyway I did hear of a cases in EU (Germany) when people got banned for boting (permanent bans), they contacted a layer, layer sended letter to blizzard and they got unbanned after couple of weeks.
    There is no legal basis to claim.

EULA / Terms of Use are just general information, you just agreed that you have read them with the "accept" button. Blizzard has exclusive power in any aspect.

Making money with the game is an offense against intellectual property right. Twitch is a grey area in this case, blizzard has the right to prohibit streaming of their games (non-monetary / monetary streams).
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-08-10 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No, you would not.
    You signed their ToS when you creaded your account.

Also, I am not american.
    ToS / EULA is not legally binding in EU.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

If prenuptial agreements are meaningless I would say Eula agreements are even more so

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    There is no legal basis to claim.
    and you are lawyer right dealing with customer protection?

Just saying what I was told by 2 people that got perma bans and decided to waste couple of 100e on lawyer (since it was their main 10+ years account). As far as I know it has something to do with being subscribed to a service and with this you have certain rights and company have certain obligations to you and yeh EULA is not legally binding in EU. I also heared this is the reason blizzard is no longer doing permanent bans, but rather suspensions, because it gives them more legal cover.