I wonder which Limit raiders got locked out. I'm surprised nobody mentioned it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    I wonder which Limit raiders got locked out. I'm surprised nobody mentioned it yet.
    What happened, haven't heard anything..

Deleted
    Invective is just creating some tension, they are artists. Now that they completed their roster with a random healer they'll be crushing world firsts.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/limitguild/with_replies

2 raiders locked out of their mythic for the last 6 hours

Deleted
    Its like NH so far. First 3 bosses are killed by top1000 in the 36 hours, while sisters are the first true mythic boss in this tier where most guilds will struggle already.

In my opinion Sisters/Mistress/Host are harder than krosus/botanist which were the easiest bosses after triliax. At spellbaled and tichindrius the kill counter was way lower. Because some guilds made the wrong descission by picking on of the harder bosses first has nothing to do that the overall difficulty is harder. Most of the guilds tried spellblade first for some hours before going to krosus and killing him during a few pulls. Botanist was ignored by most of the guilds because no one could imagine what this boss is doing just to see that this boss is one of the easier mid-tier fights. Tichondrius was the boss fight with the lowest kill ratio in the mid pack for a long time followed by spellblade.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Woohoo! WHATEVER WERE AWESOME is 3/9!
    Liked their old name more

Whatever I guess..

Juicy Limitdrama. Wonder whos locked out. Is it possible to blame something on it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Invective is just creating some tension, they are artists. Now that they completed their roster with a random healer they'll be crushing world firsts.

Yes, probably 100% true. This godsent tradechat healer will get carried for sure tho.

Sent from my samsung using Kappatalk.

Thanks for the info on Invective. Missed the memo. o7

Deleted
    BGD 5/9
    /10 char

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    https://twitter.com/limitguild/with_replies

2 raiders locked out of their mythic for the last 6 hours
    But they have done 4/9

BDG 5/9 just now!

method.gg completely ignoring Invective, lul
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2017-06-28 at 05:21 AM.

BDM 5/9

/10char

BSM 5/9!

/10chars
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    BDG think they're among the big boys!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sjuk View Post
    BDG think they're among the big boys!
    They are being efficient though. That 9pm-1am schedule is really working for them.

so they 3 tank 5 heal host? do these bosses have zero serious dps checks?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    It's a guild abandoning wildstar and coming to try their luck in Legion. Allegedly they have been claiming "we're gonna get world first cuz wow is ez" i'm not sure how much of it is true.
    well... they said it for tier 21 nd not this tier, idk people are counting then on tier 20...

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Its like NH so far. First 3 bosses are killed by top1000 in the 36 hours, while sisters are the first true mythic boss in this tier where most guilds will struggle already.

In my opinion Sisters/Mistress/Host are harder than krosus/botanist which were the easiest bosses after triliax. At spellbaled and tichindrius the kill counter was way lower. Because some guilds made the wrong descission by picking on of the harder bosses first has nothing to do that the overall difficulty is harder. Most of the guilds tried spellblade first for some hours before going to krosus and killing him during a few pulls. Botanist was ignored by most of the guilds because no one could imagine what this boss is doing just to see that this boss is one of the easier mid-tier fights. Tichondrius was the boss fight with the lowest kill ratio in the mid pack for a long time followed by spellblade.
    you just forgot to mention that at firsts days spellblade was required to be killed before reaching the other boss, and then blizz removed it later

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    you just forgot to mention that at firsts days spellblade was required to be killed before reaching the other boss, and then blizz removed it later
    nope, krosus was available by moving around the "tower"

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    nope, krosus was available by moving around the "tower"
    which is a exploit lol..

10+ Year Old Account
    which is a exploit lol..
    It's an exploit to walk a fairly obvious way to another boss?
    I mean, that's even the way you have to get to him in LFR, so not really very exploit-y

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    It's an exploit to walk a fairly obvious way to another boss?
    I mean, that's even the way you have to get to him in LFR, so not really very exploit-y
    which is a exploit lol..
    Once this information was leaked, everybody did that. We speculated as well if this is an exploit, but blizzard just opened the doors and ignored it.