Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    US First Kill was by Easy two days ago.
    What? When did Easy kill Maiden of Vigilance? As far as I can tell, they haven't done a single pull on Maiden yet... because... you know... being 5/9 and all.

The only U.S. first kills they have this tier are Demonic Inquisition and Goroth.
    Last edited by Oftenwrongsoong; 2017-06-30 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    What? When did Easy kill Maiden of Vigilance? As far as I can tell, they haven't done a single pull on Maiden yet... because... you know... being 5/9 and all.

The only U.S. first kills they have this tier are Demonic Inquisition and Goroth.
    Yeah, Goroth was the first kill by Easy. Who the heck cares about 7/9? I mean, besides the Trek character.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Yeah, Goroth was the first kill by Easy. Who the heck cares about 7/9? I mean, besides the Trek character.
    So you're saying nobody should care about progression now that EU and US World First Goroth is done? We should all sit around and wait for World First, EU/US Kil'jaeden and not care about 8/9? So if Limit takes 8/9 first we shouldn't care? That's not something we should discuss in the Progression Thread? Current tier progression should only follow EU/US first and last boss kills? Is that what you're saying?

Another Russian guild at 5/9! Фьюжн/Fusion!
    So why do you care about another Russian guild being 5/9?
    Last edited by Oftenwrongsoong; 2017-06-30 at 03:00 AM.

No, that's not what I said at all. I'm saying why the hell should we wait around with bated breath for a kill that's ultimately not important to the race. Your criticisms are so stupid that I hope for your (and any relatives') sake that you're trolling.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

No, that's not what I said at all. I'm saying why the hell should we wait around with bated breath for a kill that's ultimately not important to the race. Your criticisms are so stupid that I hope for your (and any relatives') sake that you're trolling.
    Goroth isn't an important kill to the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Veshx View Post
    Goroth isn't an important kill to the race.
    WF of any boss is important.

Any guild who raids mythic and had a full 20 people log on killed the first 3 bosses.

Not important at all. Those are called loot pinatas.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Any guild who raids mythic and had a full 20 people log on killed the first 3 bosses.

Not important at all. Those are called loot pinatas.
    Just mute him and move on, he's been troll/baiting most of the thread.

He claims these middle bosses don't matter, but posted with excitement for Russia 2nd 5/9.

After going through your post history I can see that you're just a troll.

GJ.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastyame View Post
    Easy 6/9 finally
    Oneman tanking mistress?

K

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaneo View Post
    They do need 5+.

wowprogress.com/guild/eu/tarren-mill/Method

Requirements:

Commitment: All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding. You will be required to dedicate yourself to min/maxing not only your main character, but also maintain and prepare multiple (5+) alts. Applicants must also have the time and drive to raid the amount needed for achieving World First.
    Criticism: You should be able to handle constuctive criticism if/when it's directed your way.
    Attendance: During progress raids our schedule is really demanding: we raid 12-15 h/day and it's really important you understand this before even thinking about applying or poaching an officer in-game in order for us not to waste yours/ours time.
    Farm raids: Once down to a 1 day farm we raid Wednesdays at 19:30 CET. Immediately after progress we raid more than the 1 day a week if it is required to clear.
    Communication: World of Warcraft is a team game and communication is the utterly most important thing when raiding. Therefore you will be required to install CURSE/TS and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand English.
    You quoted one guild with an outdated description, good job my man

Alright I went down the front page and after like 15 guilds stopped. Not a single one required even 4 alts, most was 4 characters in total (of course there were couple closed ones or in a foreign language)

I have no idea where this "FIVE TO EIGHT ALTS OMG" meme began. Is it because one guild used to run 5 alts? With 4 characters total you get 4 splits of HC, your groups would have 5 core members to funnel loot for. With fucking 8 alts you have 9 total characters which means every single split would have like 2 mains. That's not nearly worth the fucking time, jesus. There'd literally be plenty of wasted loot on every run
    Last edited by mmoccd6f4c62a8; 2017-06-30 at 03:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    You quoted one guild with an outdated description, good job my man

Alright I went down the front page and after like 15 guilds stopped. Not a single one required even 4 alts, most was 4 characters in total (of course there were couple closed ones or in a foreign language)

I have no idea where this "FIVE TO EIGHT ALTS OMG" meme began. Is it because one guild used to run 5 alts? With 4 characters total you get 4 splits of HC, your groups would have 5 core members to funnel loot for. With fucking 8 alts you have 9 total characters which means every single split would have like 2 mains. That's not nearly worth the fucking time, jesus. There'd literally be plenty of wasted loot on every run
    method + exorsus doing 7 splits, serenity did 6 splits previously, from scratch did 6 splits i believe..

also, you don't necessarily only gear 1 character per persons account

You can check yourself that Method, Exorsus and Limit all did 8 heroic runs last week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrov View Post
    method + exorsus doing 7 splits, serenity did 6 splits previously, from scratch did 6 splits i believe..

also, you don't necessarily only gear 1 character per persons account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enivex View Post
    You can check yourself that Method, Exorsus and Limit all did 8 heroic runs last week.

Doing runs and requiring alts are different things. Limit for example killed Kil'Jaeden 6 times last week because they're able to get people who aren't playing in their guild to run with them for to funnel loot for them. They still only require 3 alts

Wow two US guilds in top 5 world? Will this be consistent until KJ?

Deleted
    Anyone know what time Method stopped raiding and went to sleep? That's a decent indicator how close to a kill they might be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by legionrace View Post
    Wow two US guilds in top 5 world? Will this be consistent until KJ?
    I see three.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    I see three.
    They had a big start but that momentum won't ride until 9/9M. Asia and EU guilds that are typically in top 10 world will show up.
    Last edited by legionrace; 2017-06-30 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by legionrace View Post
    They had a big start but that momentum won't ride until 9/9M. Asia and EU guilds that are typically in top 10 world will show up.
    Yeah, as much as I love what BDG did, they're too casual of a guild to finish top 5.