After progression that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    hmmmmm thunkang
    is it too hard

Easy 7/9 gratz to them.

Deleted
    Easy does it

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Serious question: what happened to the OC guilds? I thought getting local servers were going to make them competitive, but there's only 1 in the top 50 currently.
    To be fair this is the first time since OCE servers that we've been underrepresented in the rankings, even this early in the race, despite having consistent instance server issues for every raid release. Since OCE servers were made a thing in WoD OC guilds have been more competitive with US guilds than US guilds are with EU. An OC guild got US first Imperator Mar'gok, had 3 guilds in the top 10 for BRF, 2nd and 5th in HFC, skipping EN, an OC guild got US first Helya and OC got US 2nd and 4th in Nighthold.

So depending on what you consider competitive and realistically there are two (three if you count Asia) different races, the US (including OCE) race and the EU race, the EU are like male runners and the US are like females, some females can run faster than some males BUT the best male runners are going to beat the best female runners. In conclusion, yes, OC guilds have definitely been "competitive" since getting their own servers but maybe the top OC guilds are getting tired of the consistent issues with our servers on raid release and less and less give a shit.

On the topic of OCE. This is the first tier there has been no truly hardcore guild in existence in the region. Ascension hasn't existed since Legion and Entropy died after Nighthold. The server issues are probably why you aren't seeing a few of the more decent guilds as high up but thats why theres not even 1 guild very high up like earlier as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Veshx View Post
    I know its early morning for China right now, but is Alpha streaming progression? If they are (or were) do you know if they will stream progression from here on out now that they are 7/9?
    They were streaming all the progression and they will still stream from now on.
    They will stream from 2PM GMT+8 which about one hour later.

Here are some links for the stream from Alpha(concerning the connection):
    Mage: "w(w)w.panda.tv/hd/wow2017pve.html?roomid=307528&"
    Ret Paladin: "w(w)w.zhanqi.tv/topic/wowsg/124395"

There are also kill videos down the page.

I like when the race is close enough that streaming guilds reach the boss that the top guilds are still trying to kill. Makes the end of the race so much more interesting to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    BDG went back to their 3-4 day a week playing? Kinda sad, I liked having a new player in the top.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Invective 4/9 mythic. Will they finally step into the forefront like they promised?

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingsoul View Post
    They were streaming all the progression and they will still stream from now on.
    They will stream from 2PM GMT+8 which about one hour later.

Here are some links for the stream from Alpha(concerning the connection):
    Mage: "w(w)w.panda.tv/hd/wow2017pve.html?roomid=307528&"
    Ret Paladin: "w(w)w.zhanqi.tv/topic/wowsg/124395"

There are also kill videos down the page.
    The direct link for the World 4th Maiden video is here. I suggest closing all other tabs before watching that video because it looks very resource intensive somehow.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

That's the debuff he has during the RP of Fallen Avatar at the start, same icon but I think different description with just "Immune to damage"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    BDG went back to their 3-4 day a week playing?
    please explain to me why this wasn't expected

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Some people exist in a bubble that includes mmoc and excludes wowprogress.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    alpha video
    Dong-zinn!

And Alpha is streaming Mythic Avatar Progression now here! Just wiped ~88%.
    Disclaimer: it's at least 60% strategy-talking, which can be boring or deadly boring depending on your tolerance for Chinese.
    Disclaimer 2: Close all other browser tabs before watching stream.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    It kinda was, I just liked having a new player in the race

Quote Originally Posted by isaac2314 View Post
    Disclaimer: it's at least 60% strategy-talking, which can be boring or deadly boring depending on your tolerance for Chinese.
    Wow over 117k viewers. And I thought twitch.tv was the biggest streaming site!

Quote Originally Posted by isaac2314 View Post
    they are talking very loud =/

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    they are talking very loud =/
    You can turn down the volume though...

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    They aren't anywhere near being able to kill avatar mythic. Not enough dps to do it.