Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Then it would mean that player stacking versatility would get less out of Vantus runes than other without Vers. Seems strange
    Not entirely, if you are stacking versatility it probably means you benefit from it more in the first place....

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Sure, if somebody actually made an addon that included an individual "rotation" for every boss based on boss ability timers etc(which I don't think yours does? It'd be a huge amount of work to optimize, at least), but regardless of how good the addon is, following it blindly is not going to be a good idea.
    I do agree, although on alts it's often largely enough. For a main you must understand deeply the mechanics, so yeah, not blindly.
    Do not hesitate to read the description especially the part about APL. I guess some will learn the SimC limits aswell.

About the boss mechanic, I did added as a test some things (like casting useless abilities on 2nd boss of VotW while debuffed), but I'm planning to extend it by making a generic handler that hook bossmods infos, hence it would handle a lot of situations automatically (like not saying to cast MfD while an adds wave is coming in 5s, atm it's not very handy how I display that).
    Not for this patch tho.
    Rogue SimC Maintainer since 6.2.
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Not entirely, if you are stacking versatility it probably means you benefit from it more in the first place....
    No, versatility has the same effect for everyone, if you're stacking it it just means your class has poor scaling in general, @ misteaver monks.

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    I've been told that the versatility given by the vantus runes doesn't have disminishing returns. So basically it's the same damage increase for everyone (roughly 3%)
    the fact that is less than 3% is because math, not diminishing return
    and btw it isnt a negative thing per se. you still receive the same (numerical) dps increase if you have previously 1% vers or 12%.
    otherwise you must stacking versatility with vantus rune (because effectively the vantus would become a multiplier for versatility)
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2017-07-07 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwhale View Post
    No, versatility has the same effect for everyone, if you're stacking it it just means your class has poor scaling in general, @ misteaver monks.
    sub rogues x)

although healers in general like -some- amount of vers.

Deleted
    Tanks too, I guess.

Deleted
    example:

if you do 1mil dps with 0% versatility and use the rune, you will get 30k dps through the rune. (dps before versatility = 1mil)

if you do 1mil dps with 25% versatility and use the rune, you will get 24k dps through the rune. (dps before versatility = 800k)

anyway

for the video we must wait for another 3 kills or still for 4 guilds?

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    anyway

maybe they will break the rule and do 2 guilds this time seeing how avatar is a massive cockblock, i guess it depends on how they do on KJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Here's updated kill chart for Avatar:
    They should update the frontpage wowprogress as well to:
    1. Method
    2. Method
    3. Exorsus

Exorsus are Kings

but Method are Gods

IMO, they should still wait for the 5 kill tradition before releasing the video, but those 5 kills may all be Method.

Quote Originally Posted by Hahyestwo View Post
    IMO, they should still wait for the 5 kill tradition before releasing the video, but those 5 kills may all be Method.
    lmao that will take few months

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hahyestwo View Post
    I very much doubt Exorsus won't kill it within 3 weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    lmao that will take few months
    Just 3 more weeks.

All they needed was a good night's rest and fresh minds

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    On average most people waste pretty much the same amount of time by watching TV and doing other poinless things like that.
    no they dont lol. And you can get up from your tv show and go out with people. You also aren't scheduling your time around your tv show with DVR. Good try though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    anyway

They are not going to release it till Exorsus kills him. No way.

And even then, if they have worked some turbostrat, why make way for lesser guilds to tread on your toes?

When does the 'KJ is mathematically impossible' train start up?

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servos View Post
    When does the 'KJ is mathematically impossible' train start up?
    20 pages back

Deleted
    I love how the only tier this expansion, that Method may beat Exorsus, they suddenly became Gods and unstoppable ;-))