Deleted
    Chance is high that method will remain alone in the top bracket for argus.

Deleted
    Method won't raid today for sure, and Sco said the raid needed a break.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    i dont think method is going for a rekill next week, sco is going to dreamhack atlanta, then half of the guild is going to gamescom, justwait is afk somewhere too, so i think they are taking a little break
    So basically nobody kills KJ this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Popokolara View Post
    You compared the TW version with the real thing, LOL

when you describe things like that, everything feels easy.
    "KJ? Huge obvious swirls just stand in them, orbs just approach them, adds just pawn em"

The relative experience and familiarity of the players as well as the number tunning, raid tools vanilla or modded, and the ability to equip and prepare your raiders added complications. No ability is ever too complex, its the circumstances that create the true difficulty. Rotating 5man groups for bloodboil which hit a lot worse than the joke in TW, and using your immunities to restore the order rotation was hard because people were a lot less able then, and had fewer tricks in their sleeves.
    Thanks for saying what I said. I never stated Black Temple itself was easy. I said it was a sort of difficulty that relied more on handicapping the raid and providing gear checks than having interesting and variable mechanics.

To use your example, we rotated groups in HFC too. On top of everything else Hellfire Council threw at us. And it was one of the easier bosses, relatively. In terms of mechanics, I'm also pretty damn sure BT Gorefiend and HFC Gorefiend aren't even remotely comparable (talking Mythic here obviously).

Especially if the poster below you is right. You mean not only did these bosses have few mechanics, they also took 5 times as long to kill as they did in TW? Man, one more reason I'm kinda glad I only started raiding in Wrath.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Thanks for saying what I said. I never stated Black Temple itself was easy. I said it was a sort of difficulty that relied more on handicapping the raid and providing gear checks than having interesting and variable mechanics.
    T6 tuning was pretty easy actually for back then.
    Mag, T5 and Sunwell were tough.

A little update on Alpha and their search for that World 2nd on Kil'jaeden: they've wiped 784 times on him so far and their best try was at only 58%!
    These people are truly broken human beings. No normal person would ever subject themselves to this lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    These people are truly broken human beings. No normal person would ever subject themselves to this lmao.
    If what has been said in this thread is right, they get paid ~3x the average monthly salary for China first kills.. With that kind of money, a lot of people would subject themselves to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    If what has been said in this thread is right, they get paid ~3x the average monthly salary for China first kills.. With that kind of money, a lot of people would subject themselves to it.
    Per raider ? For every boss or only for KJ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    We need that Method dude to tell how far is 58% Could be another 784 wipes ahead.

Deleted
    i dont think method is going for a rekill next week, sco is going to dreamhack atlanta, then half of the guild is going to gamescom, justwait is afk somewhere too, so i think they are taking a little break
    Uhm, Gamescom is in August. That's a month away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    We need that Method dude to tell how far is 58% Could be another 784 wipes ahead.
    Posted by JustWait on twitter https://twitter.com/Justw8/status/886725643672711168 (P1 was broken for some days, so it skews the grpah a bit).

Deleted
    Both Method tanks won't raid this week and I guess Fragnance/Gingi/Deepshades will practice for the M+ invitational.

Deleted
    Alpha made it to 50% on KJ :d

Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    Alpha made it to 50% on KJ :d
    sco said that 50% is nowhere near a kill and will take them another week at least :/

Deleted
    sco said that 50% is nowhere near a kill and will take them another week at least :/
    Well they didn't have reset yet, will be nice to see their progress after they recleared everything. Also it seems to me they wipe a lot to silly mistakes

Well they didn't have reset yet, will be nice to see their progress after they recleared everything. Also it seems to me they wipe a lot to silly mistakes
    thats what differentiates best from the rest doesnt it

Didn't someone say they donate to a fund every time they die to a silly mistake? That fund must rival Warren Buffet's hedge fund by now.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

ClarityEu killed KJ mythic? :O

Deleted
    ClarityEU the new serenity????????? FINALLY SOME DRAMA I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

10+ Year Old Account
    ClarityEU so OP they don't need to kill the first 7 bosses before engaging Avatar and KJ!

But really, it looks like some Method people..