Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    The worst is being a grown adult competing for notoriety in a 12 year old video game
    every game have kids, just ignore then lol

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    What's worse, living in mums basement or living with 5 other sweaty nerds in a cramped house. Now there's a puzzle.
    affiniti's dad owns tbqh
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    My bad I was a bit unclear. Ment that how many times only 1 guild have killed a boss in certain state and then other guilds couldn't kill it before more nerfs happened. So comparing the second kill to the state of encounter when first guild killed it, not to the state of encounter on release
    Make sure to gloss over the 50 pull attempt limit SHARED between Saurfang, Prof, Blood Queen, Sindragosa, and LK.

Method took 650 wipes on KJ. That's 13 weeks if every single of the 50 wipe limit was spent on the final boss. Alpha would be at 20+ weeks, almost 5 months, and they aren't even close.

This is why you can't make good comparison's with LK kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistwalker Nirmala View Post
    And that's a free pass to exploit?
    Killing yourself with a debuff is exploiting?

Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    Basically this
    deathmatch when

Deleted
    And that's a free pass to exploit?

the fact that hearthing out with a debuff is still possible after people used it on mannoroth all the time kinda makes me think its ok to do if its possible xD

blizz won't ban them aslong as they don't kill it like this.
    most likely alpha is only doing it to reach the next phase to be able to see what happens and will stop doing it when actually going for a kill/proper p3 attempts, they won't be able to kill it with 2-4 people hearthing out so early in the fight.

Deleted
    I always regret that I never blew up the Ironforge auction house when there was kind of the chance. I was even on an RP server so I could have wrapped it in some kind of night elvish resistance thing.
    Last edited by mmoc48f5c9b6e1; 2017-07-23 at 05:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    the fact that hearthing out with a debuff is still possible after people used it on mannoroth all the time kinda makes me think its ok to do if its possible xD

blizz won't ban them aslong as they don't kill it like this.
    most likely alpha is only doing it to reach the next phase to be able to see what happens and will stop doing it when actually going for a kill/proper p3 attempts, they won't be able to kill it with 2-4 people hearthing out so early in the fight.
    Well it can be game breaking in some encounter like HS with the Void add on Star augur (it was not possible, but just giving an example).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    They using Hearthstone to avaoid the 2nd wave of Adds during P2.

Please, don't try to blame someone if you don't know what you are talking about. Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post

Please, don't try to blame someone if you don't know what you are talking about. Thanks!

Are you 2 the same person?

Hearthing out is hardly exploiting. It's been around forever and if Blizzard wanted to get rid of it they could make boss combat block hearths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    You have no idea what you are taking about. Well, that was kinda obvious from your previous posts as well.

What was that last count on yogg zero wipes now? 3000 - 4000 ?
    Gtfo with your bullshit.

Deleted

Well HSing or killing yourself to avoid a certain debuff is the same. Even worse for HS because you cannot comeback no matter what.
    If one is allowed then why the second one shouldnt be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    No, i have no idea who this is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    No, i have no idea who this is.

Deleted
    In few hours, it's going to be a week since Method killed the boss. Didn't think that Exorsus was so far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    In few hours, it's going to be a week since Method killed the boss. Didn't think that Exorsus was so far behind.
    I really would love to learn what progression on KJ looks like for Exorsus - how close were they when Method got the kill vs how close are they now? I mean if they were in single digits last week, then surely gear from mid-week reset would fix that. Or the difference was so big last week that they are just now for instance progressing on phase #3

Deleted
    Boss has a 100% chance of gerfing on reset.

Enjoy your free epics.