Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Archimonde Heroic was pretty difficult IIRC, but was still cleared by all top guilds week 1. Any chance they made heroic KJ super overtuned? Havn't seen much of the fight on the PTR.
    There has NEVER been a case of heroic (or old normal for that matter) boss surviving the first week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Didn't they have 1?
    Or was that someone else?
    paragon had 1,method 0 rings.

U.S. Server to many ppl work.
    EU will where average work a week is about 20 to 30hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Why does this matter at all?
    HC is tourist mode, there is no competition there.
    Time to eliminate all but mythic! That worked well in the past.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by zezel81 View Post
    U.S. Server to many ppl work.
    EU will where average work a week is about 20 to 30hrs.
    Bullshit, normal workday is 8hours in germany, so 40 hours a week.
    And I am talking about really 8 hours, not that 9to5 thing, if I go to work at 9am and do a 1h break, I have to work till 6pm

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Time to eliminate all but mythic! That worked well in the past.
    Why would you do that?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why does this matter at all?
    HC is tourist mode, there is no competition there.
    Because LFR/Normal/Heroic is what most people do. Only like 3% of the WoW population ever sets foot into Mythic. Even the world first race doesn't have any sort of reward, it's hard to care about Mythic raiding at all.

Deleted
    Well he does not drop tier...so he will survive few days

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    And I am talking about really 8 hours, not that 9to5 thing, if I go to work at 9am and do a 1h break, I have to work till 6pm
    I work 7-4, so please get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    I lived in Germany it sadly not so.
    Tell us when do Germans check your utilities, hook up internet, or take trash/recycling?
    Utilities = checked once a year (random rounded for last year)
    Internet = 1month
    Trash= 2 weeks to a month
    I can give more examples..
    Why work in Germany haha public aids way better.

Why would you do that?
    Isn't that the argument for removing LFR? It's just a tourist mode that the real raiders are forced to run each week. If HC is tourist, it falls to reason that the same argument applies to it also.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

I will say Germany is probably most worked in EU. Hell Italy just guesses on utilities.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Because LFR/Normal/Heroic is what most people do. Only like 3% of the WoW population ever sets foot into Mythic. Even the world first race doesn't have any sort of reward, it's hard to care about Mythic raiding at all.
    Thats like saying it's hard to care about the world cup in soccer, you'd rather watch the neighbours kids play in the yard.
    HC is designed to be cleared in a few tries at most and competing in it seems utterly pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't that the argument for removing LFR? It's just a tourist mode that the real raiders are forced to run each week. If HC is tourist, it falls to reason that the same argument applies to it also.
    If people like LFR then why remove it? The problem comes when everyone has to do it because the rewards are too good. Thats another issue though.

Of course not.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Why would anyone even care about Heroic? No one is keeping score. Mythic is where the race starts.
    Not sure but I'm hoping it's like... soonish so I can see that ending cinematic. Somebody go full clear the raid dammit.

I am keeping score. So cannot say nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Why would anyone even care about Heroic? No one is keeping score. Mythic is where the race starts.
    there is no race. there are few select people who have the ability to play this game for 12+ hours every day next week.

That is not a race. That does not make them the best. Its a joke and people are in denial.

If people like LFR then why remove it? The problem comes when everyone has to do it because the rewards are too good. Thats another issue though.
    I don't think they should remove anything. Just pointing out that the argument is the same. HC is tourist mode but the rewards are too good, so it should be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Lmao no. /10char

- - - Updated - - -

You sir are the anomaly
    Az ilu /10chars

I don't think they should remove anything. Just pointing out that the argument is the same. HC is tourist mode but the rewards are too good, so it should be removed.
    Well, this is not about rewards at all though.
    It can be fun even if it's not competative. HC is not a mode or difficulty you play if you want competition.