Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    tbh I kinda feel bad for the guy; takes what by rights is a dream job and repeatedly gets put in impossible positions by his boss

Deleted
    That guy had the toughest job of all. Poor son of a bitch.

Let's be honest, Spicer was really terrible at his job. On top of that, he has to stand up there in front of millions of people, and try to cover the administration's lies, flip flops, and hypocrisy. You have to be pretty damn deluded and brainwashed in order to want that job. Either that, or enjoy being a live version of an internet troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Let's be honest, Spicer was really terrible at his job. On top of that, he has to stand up there in front of millions of people, and try to cover the administration's lies, flip flops, and hypocrisy. You have to be pretty damn deluded and brainwashed in order to want that job. Either that, or enjoy being a live version of an internet troll.
    Not to defend spicy, but could anyone do that job well with how much this administration lies?

At least he can go back home and live with his family in the bushes.

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Not to defend spicy, but could anyone do that job well with how much this administration lies?

At least he can go back home and live with his family in the bushes.
    Oh, I truly pity that man. It must be damn difficult to walk in front of all those people, with the bullshit stories he has to try and sell. You can see in his eyes that he doesn't believe the shit coming out of his mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... since they don't actually share information or answer questions, why not just have a house plant as the press secretary?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Oh, I truly pity that man. It must be damn difficult to walk in front of all those people, with the bullshit stories he has to try and sell. You can see in his eyes that he doesn't believe the shit coming out of his mouth.
    Not only does he have to try to spin bull shit, but his boss just shits on his efforts every single time with a tweet hours later. I don't see why anyone qualified or experienced would ever want that job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm still holding out on the long odds that we'll get Press Secretary Laura Ingraham.
    Nope.

Laura Ingraham: Not sure press secretary job is 'something I'm dying to do'

Conservative radio host and commentator Laura Ingraham downplayed speculation around being Sean Spicer's replacement as White House press secretary, telling Fox News on Tuesday that she's "not sure the press secretary thing is something I’m dying to do.”

In an interview on "Fox & Friends," co-host Steve Doocy asked Ingraham if she would be interested in "being the president's press secretary, standing at that podium every day?"

“I’ve always said that if it’s something that I think I could do well, and it would really advance the agenda of this administration at a time where I think there’s so much at stake for the country and for the future, you know, I would think about it," Ingraham, also a Fox News contributor, explained.

"I’m not sure if that’s the role I would pick for myself, but I have a legal background, strategic, you know, political communications planning. I’m not sure the press secretary thing is something I’m dying to do.”

Ingraham's Tuesday perspective differs somewhat from in an interview in early December on the Fox morning program, when she said at the time it was a "great privilege to even be considered."

"I have known Donald Trump for a long time, and we have been friends for a long time, and I am looking forward to that conversation. It is a great privilege to even be considered," she said on December 6.

"If your country calls you, if God opens that door, you have to seriously consider it. If I can really help, it is hard to say no to that. If I think I can help, which I think I could."

Spicer and White House chief of staff Reince Priebus reached out to Ingraham regarding her interest in the press secretary position, as well as Daily Mail editor David Martosko for the role of communications director, according to a Monday Politico report.
    Sorry to stomp on your dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Thanks for ruining my week : (

Wasn't Kimberly Guilfoyle lobbying for the job about a month ago?

Nevermind, someone already mentioned house plants.

10+ Year Old Account
    They need to put Bannon as Press Sec.

Then they could start every briefing by heiling pledging allegiance to the flag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now the real cash cow, his tell all book. About the abuse he suffered, how he knew it getting into it, and how he got free eventually.

"50 Shades of Orange"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Now the real cash cow, his tell all book. About the abuse he suffered, how he knew it getting into it, and how he got free eventually.

"50 Shades of Orange"
    "He called me into his office in private, my body quivering at the lashing I eagerly anticipated. Both verbal...and definitely physical. My inner Dear Leader was truly awoken."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post

"50 Shades of Orange"
    Too late...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

As usual, @TrumpsTies nails it.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "He called me into his office in private, my body quivering at the lashing I eagerly anticipated. Both verbal...and definitely physical. My inner Dear Leader was truly awoken."
    Trump already beat him to writing his own 50 Shades...only with more rape and narcissism!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Tower:_A_Novel

Neither Spicer nor deputy press secretary Sarah Sanders responded to queries about the changes to the briefings. Asked why the briefings are now routinely held off-camera, White House chief strategist Steve Bannon said in a text message “Sean got fatter,” and did not respond to a follow-up.
    Ouch.

On a related note, my father and all of his impeccably-dressed investment advisor friends have been laughing at how Trump never buttons his jacket anymore because of Trump's obvious weight gain.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Deleted
    I wonder what hes doing next? I mean, after he was the god emperors speaker, there is nothing left to make career with.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I wonder what hes doing next? I mean, after he was the god emperors speaker, there is nothing left to make career with.
    He's being promoted to a more important job where he can't damage the presidents agenda and embarrass the administration on a daily basis.

I believe the term used to describe this is, "Failing upwards".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    He's now the communications director (whatever that is) so it's not like he's out of the Trump administration.