Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Globalist is literally Crypto Nazi talk for anyone who isn't a fascist and racist enough. By that standard being a globalist is literally a badge of honor.
    Wow, took 19 comments to pull the nazi card, im actually surprised....

Anyway, saying globalist = nazi talk....

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    These are not all or nothing choices - a nation could well choose to accept high-skill immigration and all tourism while rejecting low-skill immigration.

This would be contra to the principle of the EU, but a perfectly reasonable approach for non-European immigrants.
    I'm pretty sure Denmark already has regulation about non-EU immigration, the article specifically points out the issues around immigration from the EU which is why you have to weigh them against the benefits of EU membership.

Deleted
    So disappointed in the amount of people simply resorting to calling OP racist. What does that accomplish other than killing any chances of a actual debate happening on the topic?

I'd prefer we did whatever we could to keep free movement but instead consider revising our policies regarding beggars (iirc this was done recently but haven't followed the coverage all that much tbh) and putting more strict regulations on EU nationals getting welfare without having worked here at all or when sending the majority out of the country, although im not entirely sure how the last could be done..

edit: checked up on the begging thing and appearently the recent change has made way for harsher punishments for begging in ways that make people feel unsafe, or in specific public spaces such as trainstations, near supermarkets or in public transportation. Appearently DF wanted to throw any foreign homeless people out of the country if found guilty of beggin, but this part was not voted in
    Last edited by mmoc5a0555211d; 2017-06-21 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Randyboob View Post
    So disappointed in the amount of people simply resorting to calling OP racist. What does that accomplish other than killing any chances of a actual debate happening on the topic?

I'd prefer we did whatever we could to keep free movement but instead consider revising our policies regarding beggars (iirc this was done recently but haven't followed the coverage all that much tbh) and putting more strict regulations on EU nationals getting welfare without having worked here at all or when sending the majority out of the country, although im not entirely sure how the last could be done..
    There is no ground to debate on with a racist. That's the problem. They are beyond stupid in their single-mindedness. Logic and reason eludes them completely. Even their racism doesn't follow any logic rule in that they'll happily buy a kebab from a Turk, turn around and punch an Iranian in the nose for being a foreigner... I mean, every single time I see these threads, I just know if I say "Ok, you hate their culture, but what about a good kebab?" they'll go... yeah, it's good when I'm drunk at 3am and feel like having a snack. Every single time they will say something like that. Or "Oh, but those are the good kind of foreigners, you know?"

So yeah, let's talk. How about that? Let's talk about how they have to arbitrarily invent weird ass "what if Denmark was 60% Muslim" scenarios just so they can goad you into saying "Well, that's not the Denmark that I know!" and somehow... think I'll go "WE MUST STOP THE MUSLIM INVASION!" or whatever else they dream up in their head? Give me one good reason why the statements "immigrants have to obey the law, everything else is their own business" isn't a valid and sufficient statement?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Do Europeans even breed anymore? I mean that's like the (no so) secret reason most of the governments will take in any scum bag these days. These people work and aren't to lazy to continue humanity by having kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    Controlling movement to your country isn't racist.
    Doing it based on qualifiers like race, however, is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzum View Post
    Wow, took 19 comments to pull the nazi card, im actually surprised....

Anyway, saying globalist = nazi talk....
    The term "Globalist" acquired it's current use in far-right circles like Breitbart and the Drudge Report whom in turn picked up from reading too much Julius Evola or authors who were influenced by Evola.

Globalist doesn't mean what YOU think it means. What YOU think it means is a warped interpretation of it recast in a negative light inspired by fascist philosophy.

That is the definition of a crypto nazi. Someone who might not identify itself as one (to avoid social condemnation or not understanding the ideology) but goes around either parroting the ideology or sympathizing with it.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2017-06-21 at 01:14 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    [...]Even their racism doesn't follow any logic rule in that they'll happily buy a kebab from a Turk, turn around and punch an Iranian in the nose for being a foreigner...
    They have no logic at all, they slither between the positions of hating all foreigners, hating Muslims and declaring European brotherhood and hating people not belonging to their race. Reminds me of a rather interesting case which revolves around a solstice festival gone wrong (warning: totally isolated case which involves a lot of East German neuro surgeons and rocket scientists engaging in 'physical intellectualism')
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Instead of blaming your government or the principle of free movement within the EU, you should blame your companies who rather hire a cheap Polish peasant than paying some extra euros for a Dane.

And the real reason is the Social Democrats are trying to win back the voters they lost to DF. Sorry to dissapoint you Daneman, but the social democrats arent going to change anything about free movement, talk is cheap.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Danish and even I don't give a shit about Danish politics.

UK didn't get anywhere with renegotiating free movement. I'm sure Denmark will fare better though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this the whole "they took our jobs" thing?

Deleted
    That sounds pretty good

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    It is interesting to see how the open borders people are getting more and more unhinged, it now seems everybody disagreeing with them is nazi and/or racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    But you are.
    Pretty succinct :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Its incredible how many people jump the racist bandwagon immediately without looking into what this actually concerns.
    Many work fields in Denmark are experiencing unfair competition between companies because of heavy use of foreign workers who are not encompassed by the same laws and regulations that exist for danish workers.
    It is especially bad in artisan fields like masonry and carpenting, where foreigners quite literally kick people out of their jobs because they happily work for less than half of the wages that is otherwise agreed upon in the danish unions.

Restricting the border could help alliviate those issues, so people who actually live in the country also get to work in their respective fields, at fair terms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    Its incredible how many people jump the racist bandwagon immediately without looking into what this actually concerns.
    Many work fields in Denmark are experiencing unfair competition between companies because of heavy use of foreign workers who are not encompassed by the same laws and regulations that exist for danish workers.
    It is especially bad in artisan fields like masonry and carpenting, where foreigners quite literally kick people out of their jobs because they happily work for less than half of the wages that is otherwise agreed upon in the danish unions.

Restricting the border could help alliviate those issues, so people who actually live in the country also get to work in their respective fields, at fair terms.
    Alternatively, reforming EU labor regulations to subject foreign workers in Denmark to the same standards as Danish workers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post

I am sorry, but we are talking Denmark here. We are literally the most stringent enforcers of union regulations and laws. We are probably the least affected nation in regards to loss of jobs to foreign workers underbidding.

Which is likely also why this comes up at all, because we see an actual threat to our system.
    Last edited by mmoccd6b5b3be4; 2017-06-21 at 03:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Just curious, what do you racist shitbags think will happen when your politicians are voted in and you get your nasty little racist heaven of insularity?

The UK is actually in the process of kicking its foreigners outand it is becoming painfully obvious the country is fucked. Just a thought.

(Infracted) - Minor Flaming
    Just wondering what is racist about not wanting imported cheap labour to drive down wages?