Chelsea Clinton accuses Bannon of fat shaming Sean Spicer

From CNN's Managing Editor Byron Wolf
    "Sean got fatter", texted Bannon.
    'We don't know that Bannon was joking mind you.'
    "The White House using fat shaming to justify opacity. 2017", tweeted Chelsea Clinton.

Full CNN article below
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/20/politi...non/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    10% of this country might lose their health care, and we're bitching about fat shaming Sean Spicer.
    We can dislike multiple things at a time. I can think of at least a hundred things I am disliking at this very moment.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    We can dislike multiple things at a time. I can think of at least a hundred things I am disliking at this very moment.
    Sure, but when you're a public figure you run the risk of muddying the waters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares. The real issue is the bullshit the WH has been dishing out when it comes to the press and addressing the nation.

Barring outlets. Welcoming foreign media but not American media. Saying briefings can recorded, televised, or a combination of both. Straight up not briefing the public. Coming up with bullshit and inappropriate excuses such as "our press secretary got fat". None of that is acceptable in a democracy.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    I tend to count the things I like rather than than the ones I dislike.