Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    Good thing Nigerian intellectuals (believe it or not, those exist) are calling for the return of colonialisation and the white man. This time of course without genocide and quasi-slavery and pillaging the countries resources if possible. Im not making a racist joke here at their expense, this is a real thing. This is how sick they are of their own cleptocrats. Depending on the development in Europe, with economic prosperity and stability as leading key factors, we might in our lifetime still see a phenomenon like this.
    Sub-Saharan Africa is already colonized by the West. It's just neo-colonialism.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    White privilege means that on average a white person has it easier than a non-white person. Why is this so confusing for you?
    Are you really sure that is what white priviledge means? Because you could argue that the reason white people have it easier on average has not so much to do with the colour of their skin but the socioeconomic situation that corelates with skin color. It would be ridiculous to assume that the difference of outcome in prosperity is to be found in the color of a persons skin.

Are you really sure that is what white priviledge means? Because you could argue that the reason white people have it easier on average has not so much to do with the colour of their skin but the socioeconomic situation that corelates with skin color. It would be ridiculous to assume that the difference of outcome in prosperity is to be found in the color of a persons skin.
    Yes, that's what white privilege means. Whether the privilege is constructed explicitly on the grounds of skin color, or just a product of the institutions, is irrelevant.
    -ynnady

Yes, that's what white privilege means. Whether the privilege is constructed explicitly on the grounds of skin color, or just a product of the institutions, is irrelevant.
    Ok, Ive got to admit Ive seen and heard a lot of stupid things, but Ive rarely ever encoutered something as stupid as this. The assertion that "white priviledge" as you describe it exist and that we should take action to aleviate its effects has a lower standart of evidence than any theory that Alex Jones's mind is able to make up.

Ok, Ive got to admit Ive seen and heard a lot of stupid things, but Ive rarely ever encoutered something as stupid as this. The assertion that "white priviledge" as you describe it exist and that we should take action to aleviate its effects has a lower standart of evidence than any theory that Alex Jones's mind is able to make up.
    What's difficult to understand? White people on average have it easier than black people. It's not complicated. It's a fact.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    What is sad to me is how people like you think that right wing is gonna save you from anything. Rather than worry about immigrants, maybe you should take a look and see what right wingers are gonna do to you.
    What is sad to me is how you don't read rest of the post in this topic and you paint me right winger just because I disagree with left. Right shout control, left shout 'let them in', with immigrants issue only right have propositions how to help, while left would say 'abolish borders'. Do you think people that are so tolerant they just watch they own country burn while adding fuel to fire will help you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Why are conservstives such shitty people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Good thing Nigerian intellectuals (believe it or not, those exist) are calling for the return of colonialisation and the white man. This time of course without genocide and quasi-slavery and pillaging the countries resources if possible. Im not making a racist joke here at their expense, this is a real thing. This is how sick they are of their own cleptocrats. Depending on the development in Europe, with economic prosperity and stability as leading key factors, we might in our lifetime still see a phenomenon like this.
    Well I guess that every country have their own cleptocrats. Sadly they (Nigerian intellectuals) should just grow some balls and abolish them, instead trying to hide in shadow of old 'masters'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Why are politicians such shitty people?
    I fixed it for you.
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

What's difficult to understand? White people on average have it easier than black people. It's not complicated. It's a fact.
    Rich people have it easier then poor people.

All you are advocating for is to make those on the botton rung of society more desperate by segregating them out of what few avenues of advancement they have by race.

You are actively bringing into being the thing you are afraid of.

You attribute the inequality of outcome to a mystical force that you've chosen to name not god, not allah, but "white priviledge". Not once have you demonstrated it exists, instead you've done like creatonists do and pointed at the inequality and told us "if not for white priviledge what else could have caused this outcome? for that it must be white priviledge that caused this!". You DO know these people that say "only an intelligent designer could have created something as beautiful and complex as this"? At its core it is the very same argument.
    This is a complex question and you have no satisfying answer to it. So you've made one up, one which conveniently is easy to sell and doesnt require the disadvantaged parties with their perpetually outraged spokespeople to take part of the blame and responsibility for their present situation.

On a side note: The belief in the existence of white priviledge is also incredibly US-centric.

So no, it is not a fact, is a fad.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2017-06-26 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Rich people have it easier then poor people.
    Absolutely. Rich people are born into privilege. And?

All you are advocating for is to make those on the botton rung of society more desperate by segregating them out of what few avenues of advancement they have by race.
    I haven't advocated anything. I said white people on average have it easier than black people. That's a fact, and it seems to have upset you.

You are actively bringing into being the thing you are afraid of.
    The old "If you point out racism, you are the racist!" card. That's never going to be a compelling argument, no matter how many times you guys repeat it.

- - - Updated - - -

You attribute the inequality of outcome to a mystical force that you've chosen to name not god, not allah, but "white priviledge". Not once have you demonstrated it exists, instead you've one like creatonists do and pointed at the inequality and told us "if not for white priviledge what else could have done so? for that it must be white priviledge that caused this!".
    This is a complex question and you have no satisfying answer to it. So you've made one up, one which conveniently is easy to sell and doesnt require the disadvantaged parties to take part of the blame and responsibility for their present situation.

On a side note: The belief in the existence of white priviledge is also incredibly US-centric.

So no, it is not a fact, is a fad.
    White privilege means that white people have it easier on average than black people. Do you believe that that is false?
    -ynnady

White privilege means that white people have it easier on average than black people. Do you believe that that is false?
    Yes it is false in Europe.

No, thats not what it means. What the term entails is an explanation for WHY those who push this phrase on the rest of us believe white people have it easier than black people. Its not "white advantage", "white superiority", "white luck", "white effort", "white achievement" or even "white progressiveness". It is "white PRIVILEDGE", the term and its associations was choosen deliberately and you would do well to not dismiss that.

It would be great if you could try not to redefine the term on your own every two posts. One might come to the conclusion that you just try to dodge around the issue.

If you have trouble understanding the phrase I suggest not using it.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2017-06-26 at 07:56 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well because that logic has some curious conclusions. Does it apply to any ethnic group with a great deal of power, influence and success in society?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well because that logic has some curious conclusions. Does it apply to any ethnic group with a great deal of power, influence and success in society?
    Like asian priviledge or jewish priviledge?

Both groups are more successful in the US, both are less likely to go to prison than whites, both groups make more money on average, graduate more often from institutions of higher education, and they come out ahead in other comparisons to whites.

Lets apply this: If such a thing as "privilege" exists and the fact that X has it better than Y, this difference must be attributed to "privilege" because assuming Y has not worked as hard and not smart as X would be "racist". So if in this case X are the jews, was .... Hitler right?

I have trouble agreeing with this theory but I find myself open to new ideas all the time, especially if they sound as fun as this one.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2017-06-26 at 08:10 PM.

You want an example about how easy it is to make people resentful of your success

Just use an alt-right approved ''kluver kude word'' for ''people with privilege'' : elites.

Oh let me guess : when someone from the [I]lefty/I] says that social woes are because of privilege, they are insane kommies, but if someone screams about elites that will be shot on the day on the rope, he ''iz right''

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You want an example about how easy it is to make people resentful of your success

Just use an alt-right approved ''kluver kude word'' for ''people with privilege'' : elites.

Oh let me guess : when someone from the [I]lefty/I] says that social woes are because of privilege, they are insane kommies, but if someone screams about elites that will be shot on the day on the rope, he ''iz right''
    The hell am I reading?

Also I don't think you quite grasp what the day of the rope is.

Oh, I see, I'm ''on something'' to point out that ''white privilege'' use the same rhetoric as ''elite'' but one is kool kauze youtubers with Nazi flag tell it's true,

As for the day of the rope, it's the kind of things the alt-right dream of every day and show their real obsessions : kill every single non white and kills as ''race traitor'' woman who refuse to breed pure white babies for their Aryan owners. That's right, folk : the supervirile dudes of the alt-right are so sure of their seducting power that in their own drivel, they have to use mass executions to get laid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Or the English language as a whole for that matter.
    Yeah, you have to be completely insane to point out that alt-right agitprop handlers just have to snap their fingers and say ''elite'' to make their followers jump through hoops.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Oh, I see, I'm ''on something'' to point out that ''white privilege'' use the same rhetoric as ''elite'' but one is kool kauze youtubers with Nazi flag tell it's true,

As for the day of the rope, it's the kind of things the alt-right dream of every day and show their real obsessions : kill every single non white and kills as ''race traitor'' woman who refuse to breed pure white babies for their Aryan owners. That's right, folk : the supervirile dudes of the alt-right are so sure of their seducting power that in their own drivel, they have to use mass executions to get laid.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, you have to be completely insane to point out that alt-right agitprop handler just have to snap their fingers and say ''elite'' to make their fangirls obey.
    Good god...

I am one of the few people who actually know what you are talking about and even to me you come off as crazy. The alt right isn't everyone you dislike. I would add more but this is ban bait.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Ill explain it in a way that someone constantly running from their computer screen to their closet to check for the white man can even understand.

Elite - No race, anyone (of any race) who is in a possession of power and vast wealth

White Privilege - Literally all white people, even the homeless man on the street.

One is a real word used in the dictionary since its inception, the other is a racist buzz word that bigots use, and literally meets the dictionary definition of racism to a T. I have no idea what the rest of your post even means. Its the incoherent ramblings of a mental patient who first heard of the language English 3 months ago.

- - - Updated - - -

What does this have to do with your inability to type in proper English? The post you replied to was about language comprehension... Ohhh wait, now I get why you didnt understand it.

Also... what in the ever-loving fuck is a(n) agitprop. Im literally speechless.

Gotcha : elite is true, because its used by the alt right gurus. white privilege is false, because it's left. It would be COMPLETELY stupid to imagine that the people that use ''white privilege'' to explain their own failures are not that different from people using ''elites'' to explain their own.