Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    If you're asking this question then you're obviously indoctrinated with their rhetoric.
    What do you mean? I dont even read them, I just know about them cause of Milo and I like him. Hes funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    What do you mean? I dont even read them, I just know about them cause of Milo and I like him. Hes funny.
    They're very right-wing biased and propped up conspiracy theories like Pizzagate. And not just Pizzagate...

Deleted
    They're very right-wing biased and propped up conspiracy theories like Pizzagate. And not just Pizzagate...
    Maybe.. some right wing people are crazy.. but theyre the fun kind of crazy, like that crazy uncle that likes to yell at rats when drunk. It's never stale or boring, unlike the virtue signalling lunatics from the left. Im not trying to defend them, dont get me wrong... but when Milo was one of their people, and I love him to bits, I sort of came to associate them with him, as the good, honest, fun loving people.

Maybe.. some right wing people are crazy.. but theyre the fun kind of crazy, like that crazy uncle that likes to yell at rats when drunk. It's never stale or boring, unlike the virtue signalling lunatics from the left. Im not trying to defend them, dont get me wrong... but when Milo was one of their people, and I love him to bits, I sort of came to associate them with him, as the good, honest, fun loving people.
    Except they weren't honest. And that's not good for a site that claims to deliver news.

And Huffington Post isn't any better.

Yeah, I agree that crazy can be funny and benign, but then it can also lead to someone bringing a loaded gun into a crowded restaurant with children, demanding to be let into the basement where the child slaves were kept. Like with Pizzagate.

I draw the line at people potentially getting hurt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Except they weren't honest. And that's not good for a site that claims to deliver news.

And Huffington Post isn't any better.
    Not even gonna argue with it, you may be right as I said, I only know about them cause of Milo, never even read their articles and stuff to be fair.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I agree that crazy can be funny and benign, but then it can also lead to someone bringing a loaded gun into a crowded restaurant with children, demanding to be let into the basement where the child slaves were kept. Like with Pizzagate.

I draw the line at people potentially getting hurt.
    Yea... thats where Id draw the line too. Real crimes, real victims, it's not funny at all.. however safe zones and hurt feelings treated as real crimes.. no thank you.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeyser View Post
    Clearly, you're not a black person who's been stopped for a broken tail light...
    ANYONE who has a broken tail light gets stopped. Whether you cooperate with police about something so trivial is another matter. Or better yet, DON'T DRIVE AROUND WITH A FUCKING BROKEN TAIL LIGHT, IT'S AGAINST THE LAW!

God damn, logic, it eludes people apparently.

I fear that things like this will give rise to actual violent far right groups....

It just seems like they want to push it more and more eventually something is going to snap. When it does it will be horrifying to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    That's not a defense of North Korea. At most it's victim blaming.

The article is simply pointing out that if you go to one of the most dangerous countries in the world and commit vandalism, then you are a stupid motherfucker.
    But he deserved it and you shouldn't feel sorry for him because he's white, is their point.

Deleted
    I think the wrong article was quoted. I couldn't find a defence of North Korea, only the damnation of the lack of respect by an American who thought he was bulletproof when in one of the most oppressive countries in the world.

It is sad that it happened, the subsequent passing of the individual, and the punishment IS way ott given our own standards, but at the end of the day it DID happen because he was an idiot.

Send all huffpo writers/bloggers to gulags in NK. Wouldn't have to read anymore of their trite non-sense.
    Working on my next ban.

What is Canada going to do about this?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I fear that things like this will give rise to actual violent far right groups....

It just seems like they want to push it more and more eventually something is going to snap. When it does it will be horrifying to everyone.
    They will thus do what, attack North Korea ? Or it's as usual, the ''subtle'' threat of the mass execution of ''liberals'' that is implied in every single event in which rabid maniacs lose elections, get jailed, get punched, lose custody battles, are mocked online...

10+ Year Old Account
    Huff Post makes Info Wars look sane.

What is exactly insane in an opinion piece (you know, where everyone know it's an opinion, not like when Alex Jones screams about pizza and secret tunnels and give orders to his viewers to believe it or they are not real men) that points out that you have to be pretty stupid to go in North Korea and commits such a petty crime ?

Because, as said several times, you might disagree with the word ''white'', but there is obviously some kind of attitude, very obviously shared by the internet tough guys talking about dropping nukes on ''degenerates'' over this, about thinking that lesser ''races'' won't touch an American and that following laws is optional.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-06-24 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Whoever wrote this did it for clickbait and is clearly mentally unstable. No shit the guy got in trouble, but we in the west don't have ass backwards laws that punish people for trivial shit.
    Have them or not you should be aware of places that do and avoid them.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    What is Canada going to do about this?
    Huh? What should we do about it? While I'm sure most of us are quite sympathetic about this, I'm also quite sure most of us can read, and have reading comprehension above a grade two level! This was no defense of NK, instead, it was an indictment of a stupid American (note, I'm not saying all Americans' are stupid, however, this one was - at least with the facts as they are currently known. Could the whole thing have been a setup? Of course it could, and knowing NK, it may very well have been - but - he broke their laws - sucks - but that's the way it goes.)

Oh no, those poor white supremacists! It's a good thing they have you on these forums, to defend their honor.
    I was referring to the second part of what was said, as was probably obvious, but feigned ignorance must've worked better.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Yeah, Huffington Post is just like Fox News. About 1/2 of the time, it is partisan garbage with the occasional sprinkling of truly disgusting nonsense.

Does this really surprise anyone?

This is way too -macro SJW- for it to not be a troll. I refuse to believe anyone is that derailed...