Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    Prison sentence for shitposting? They're back to being Nazi's again, and not the good kind.
    not even half of Germany were Nazis. But its always funny when someone from a Country that kills Black People left and Right say something like this

Deleted
    Wow, Germany. What the hell happened to you?
    Nothing apparently. Still the same ol' Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    Don't be daft. Saying "we have too many refugees" is literally a criminal act in Germany.
    There are politicians saying that. And not just from the right-wing parties.

Even saying "all refugees are terrorists/criminals" merely gets you raised eyebrows from bystanders. But don't worry, they will distance themselves soon enough.

It's saying you want to attack refugees (or anyone who looks like them, including the Turks that have been living here for over 40 years) that is likely to get you into real legal trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Saladinz View Post
    That you white people are defending bullying and hate speech is funny. Do you white males lack emphaty towards others? I am really growing tired of you white males now..
    Do you enjoy being a racist and sexist bigot?

Well they're taking Canada example after the Quebec mosque shooting. Hate speech, in social media, is getting people arrested, detained and charged. So much so that 1 idiot that wanted to join ISIS is getting 10 years of jail over it.

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    not even half of Germany were Nazis. But its always funny when someone from a Country that kills Black People left and Right say something like this
    Over 90 percent of blacks are killed by other blacks. Are you saying blacks are violent?

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Try to raid my home. I dare you der Mistkerl
    That would be very easy, you're just a powerless nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No, it is most definitely not and dissent is not illegal either.
    You are embarrassing yourself.
    There were private facebook groups a few months back that were raided for merely sharing news and discussion refugee attacks. Maybe they stepped over the line somewhere, but besides it being unclear where exactly the line is, this wasn't even public speech.

Don't be so quick to assume that these people are the monsters you'd like them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Saladinz View Post
    That you white people are defending bullying and hate speech is funny. Do you white males lack emphaty towards others? I am really growing tired of you white males now..
    Bro, remember for every racist troll, there is a 1000 upon 1000 of good people.

This isn't exactly new. Germany has long sought to crack down on hateful rhetoric and speech that incites violence. Their threshold is lower than my country.

Deleted
    Don't be daft. Saying "we have too many refugees" is literally a criminal act in Germany. I'm not sure how one expects to run a free democracy when dissent is criminalized.

Hate speech laws are a clever way to have political prisoners without calling them political prisoners.
    You seem to be of the idea that your freedoms are not extended towards people you do not like. Your freedoms end the moment that they infringe on other peoples freedoms. Hate speech is about taking these freedoms away from other people, so yea, it is directly infringing on the freedoms of other peoples. Oh and
    Saying "we have too many refugees" is literally a criminal act in Germany.
    is an obvious fallacy.

OT
    This is Germany that we are talking about, they have a history with these kinds of things. Seeing they only arrested 37 on ~80.000.000 people i would say they are only picking out the worst of the worst (as they should).

I would like to see some of the sample postings.

In general I think that Europe goes way too far with stuff like this, if America wouldn't do it, then I find that it's too over reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    That would be very easy, you're just a powerless nerd.
    AHAHA I dare you. You will see how powerful a Kommando actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    There are politicians saying that. And not just from the right-wing parties.

Even saying "all refugees are terrorists/criminals" merely gets you raised eyebrows from bystanders. But don't worry, they will distance themselves soon enough.

It's saying you want to attack refugees (or anyone who looks like them, including the Turks that have been living here for over 40 years) that is likely to get you into real legal trouble.
    Are these the same Turks who rally in support of their newly minted dictator Edrogan on the streets of their adopted European "homes"?

Wow, Germany. What the hell happened to you?
    Well... Germany (like many EU nations) have been under jewish rule ever since WW2 ended. Their government does not represent (nor defend) German people anymore.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-06-21 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    You seem to be of the idea that your freedoms are not extended towards people you do not like. Your freedoms end the moment that they infringe on other peoples freedoms. Hate speech is about taking these freedoms away from other people, so yea, it is directly infringing on the freedoms of other peoples.
    What are you even talking about? One's speech doesn't effect anyone else's freedom in any way.

There were private facebook groups a few months back that were raided for merely sharing news and discussion refugee attacks. Maybe they stepped over the line somewhere, but besides it being unclear where exactly the line is, this wasn't even public speech.

Don't be so quick to assume that these people are the monsters you'd like them to be.
    The government controls the internet, so it makes it public speech. This is especially true if it is done on Facebook, because Facebook has made it clear tey will share such speech with authorities.

Germany simply has a lower tolerance for freedom of speech than some other countries.

*People break the law online*

German government: "please don't do that."

Rest of the world: *sound of crickets*

*people still break the law online*

German government: "please stop doing that, it's illegal!"

Rest of the world: *crickets*

*people STILL break the law online*

German government: "if you don't want to listen you have to live with the consequences" *prosecutes the wrong doers*

Rest of the world: "OMFG NAZIS GESTAPO WTF!!!"

You guys are a joke.

What are you even talking about? One's speech doesn't effect anyone else's freedom in any way.
    And one crossing an invisible line does not affect anyone else's freedom in any way. Freedom is awesome.

Saying "we have too many refugees" is literally a criminal act in Germany.
    Prove it.

- - - Updated - - -

Prison sentence for shitposting? They're back to being Nazi's again, and not the good kind.
    What's the good kind of Nazi?