Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kayusa View Post
    shall I show you what I got from doing the exact same activities on top of clearing hc and normal ToS? :^) [Chaos Crystals] so your point is kinda mood lol
    Stop with the comebacks dude. You lost, get over it.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2017-06-27 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    You're the one that lost, moron.
    Facts my man, not bullshit. I proved all the bullshit you people posted wrong. Go head and offend me, only confirms it. you nerds are too easy
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2017-06-27 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemata View Post
    What Blizzard should do is:

- make First Blood baseline
    - replace First Blood with a talent that increases Blade Dance damage to secondary targets
    - put new Blade Dance talent on the ring instead of First Blood

- tune down overall damage by 2-3%
    For sure they will do that )))

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Actually, you are wrong and you are annoying. Did you consider that your personal experience with the game might not be fact for everyone ?
    Show me a blue post saying you get a legendary every 2 weeks...

oh, you can't as it's RNG. Even if your point "tends" to be right, it's not 100% correct (maybe for 60-70% players maximum). Some people still gets 2 leg in the same raid, other are waiting one month, doing everything they can to get one.

It would be also kind to stick to the subject of the thread.

Show me a blue post saying you get a legendary every 2 weeks...
    Well, actualy, if you clean all the raids, do some MM+, emissaries, and broken shores quests, you will be close to hit 1 leg/2 weeks. That's the case in all of my guild, and that's the case in some others.

Facts my man, not bullshit. I proved all the bullshit you people posted wrong. Go head and offend me, only confirms it. you nerds are too easy
    Only bullshit i could smell was your attitude toward the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Enentari View Post
    Well, actualy, if you clean all the raids, do some MM+, emissaries, and broken shores quests, you will be close to hit 1 leg/2 weeks. That's the case in all of my guild, and that's the case in some others.
    Same if ur do all the content the avg is around 2 week. RNG can take u either way but been avg 1 every 2 weeks for quite a while (both me and all the guild who do everything)

Was luckly enough to get chaos thoery at 970 on first of the new ones, so hoping didnt get the ring xD
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

yeah, if you do literally everything there is each week, you will be close to it. but how many people are dedicated enough to waste time pugging raid with 850 gear or running all LFRs jus tto build up BLP?

I wasnt raiding anything lower than M ToV and heroic NH and the occasional LFR wing for mission chest, but did everything else, even if emmisaries only occasionally, Im waiting for over 6 weeks now for my 10th legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The gameplay is there, the numbers aren't.
    Nop, it is not. When your rotation is 4321111121111112111113211111211111 etc this is not even remotely funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    Nop, it is not. When your rotation is 4321111121111112111113211111211111 etc this is not even remotely funny.
    Being able to play with a steering wheel is pretty funny in it's own way though.

On topic: is the Glaives-Trinket viable for aoe fights, say mistress?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Play Momentum on non-ST fights. With the Demon Bite buff probably not affecting Demon Blades, Prepared will likely also be strong. There you go, complexity.
    playing momentum on bosses with smaller hitboxes is pretty frustrating tbh, especially when you wont have felblade. and there is alot of movement, too, so you either sacrifice movement or dps anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    At that point its no longer a game. It's work. The system is complete garbage and unrewarding bullshit.

Even if I do all of that there is what? A possible 12 legendaries for each spec? Lets say I spend every waking minute of my life while I'm not at my ACTUAL job on World of Warcraft. That's 6 months to maybe get your BiS legendary.

That is fucking RETARDED.
    People say its a job just because theres a recruitment process for guilds. Its a game, regardless of how much time u put it its still a game and not a job.
    Its also a matter of perspective, i spent 10-11hours a week raiding, adding another 90min-2hrs over the corse of the week is time i was on wow anyway.

This is shorted even further if u do the nether disrupter which is 10 lego chances a day so extra 30ish a week brings it down to avg lego 1-1.5 week.

The biggest problem is they never added what they promised, a way to target legos - and no blizzard already said the reliq system wasnt primarily designed to get legos.
    Last edited by Teddybird; 2017-06-27 at 03:06 PM.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

but how many people are dedicated enough to waste time pugging raid with 850 gear or running all LFRs jus tto build up BLP?
    What 850 gears? Doing a leg run with a dedicated group (aka not 850, but 900+...) is not that much time and easy to find... and LFR or MM aren't even mandatory^^

I mean, look (that's basically what I did, and hit 10/10 dps leg 2 3 month ago, get leg ring the day 7.2.5 hits, and the back 2 days ago as Havoc):
    EN NM+HM with a good group is less than an hour
    ToV NM + HM is less than 30 40 min
    NH NM+ HM are like 1h30 2h

And before patch, you did them also for AP, wich was even nicer.

Add all emissaries, all broken shore quests, a couple of MM+, and there you are. And you can even do MM and LFR if you are that much dedicated (well, NH MM we can for loots and WF/TF, actually). Personally, I barely do LFR, and just for runes, and only Nyth and Ursoc in EN. Just to show you that you don't need to be that much dedicated^^

I wasnt raiding anything lower than M ToV and heroic NH and the occasional LFR wing for mission chest, but did everything else, even if emmisaries only occasionally, Im waiting for over 6 weeks now for my 10th legendary
    If you wan't to loot your leg, do contents that can loot it, weekly, that's as simple as that, and that not that much time and effort. If you don't, you have to accept waiting a couple of weeks to loot them.

I mean, I did it to hit 10/10 and now 12/12, and I looted them with the same amount of time basically.

What 850 gears? Doing a leg run with a dedicated group (aka not 850, but 900+...) is not that much time and easy to find... and LFR or MM aren't even mandatory^^

I mean, look (that's basically what I did, and hit 10/10 dps leg 2 3 month ago, get leg ring the day 7.2.5 hits, and the back 2 days ago as Havoc):
    EN NM+HM with a good group is less than an hour
    ToV NM + HM is less than 30 40 min
    NH NM+ HM are like 1h30 2h

And before patch, you did them also for AP, wich was even nicer.

Add all emissaries, all broken shore quests, a couple of MM+, and there you are. And you can even do MM and LFR if you are that much dedicated (well, NH MM we can for loots and WF/TF, actually). Personally, I barely do LFR, and just for runes, and only Nyth and Ursoc in EN. Just to show you that you don't need to be that much dedicated^^

If you wan't to loot your leg, do contents that can loot it, weekly, that's as simple as that, and that not that much time and effort. If you don't, you have to accept waiting a couple of weeks to loot them.

I mean, I did it to hit 10/10 and now 12/12, and I looted them with the same amount of time basically.
    People with that spirit, like I was before are biased by their own judgment (like I was before I grow up). Of course, you jump directly into a raid ! Your class is accepted right away amongst other ! And tada you have super powers etc etc.... ?! no no no this doesn't work this way, people are overexagerating (in a bad descending way) the time passed. Get a chrono next time FROM THE MOMENT YOU LOG IN to the END OF THE RAID and same for other stuff.
    This will be far more. But I don't blame because according to social/psycho sciences, people gifted enough to being aware of time notions are rare.

You even take 15 fucking minutes flying to reach the opposite of the map unless you're a mage, for dailies it's sometimes a bit too long.

Not to speak about common people don't even have 15 hours a week to dedicate this game. However, more 50h+ a week to work. 15h+ is already a lot.

I hate this fucking class today. 200k dps loss from last week's Goroth because I'm standing there rage starved with metamorph and timewarp up

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Deleted
    Actually of you clear all and kill bosses on broken shore + open the odd chest.. its really like 7-10 days between legendaries.. dh is my alt i made maybe 3 months or so ago and i have 10.. didnt play last couple weeks

Deleted
    Not really a comeback, just stated a fact. However you wish to see it is your problem dood