Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I just wish they didn't fuck with mastery and chaos blades , and put some decent stats on the set. I would be sooooooo happy.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13#

DH not looking so good.

Pretty funny how the 2 of the bottom 3 on damage are classes that literally only have ONE spec to DPS with... Monk, DH, and Priest are the ONLY classes that only have ONE option to DPS with and no other specs to fall back on. They should be near the top (SP is at least).
    what do you mean? why should your class do more dps just because you can play healer/tank instead

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    Lol at Havoc now being one of the worst dps specs .. that while some classes have multiple or all specs at the top. Oh well that's how blizzard's magnificent balancing works ... sometimes you're doing ok or even great and you wake up one day with everyone spitting on you.
    if you want to play dps, and you want a class that is always at the top, pick one that has 3 dps specs instead of 1. how hard is that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    what do you mean? why should your class do more dps just because you can play healer/tank instead
    I think he means that usually classes that have multiple dps specs usually have one that is performing great or at least ok. With only 1 dps spec if it sucks that it, it guts your class dps role.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    I think he means that usually classes that have multiple dps specs usually have one that is performing great or at least ok. With only 1 dps spec if it sucks that it, it guts your class dps role.
    Bit then you can just play tank or healer, right? that's why you decided to play a class with several different roles I assume.

Deleted
    Bit then you can just play tank or healer, right? that's why you decided to play a class with several different roles I assume.
    What if you decided to play the class because you liked it's fantasy and gameplay and want to main it's dps spec? Also ... DH and several different roles, hah

DH stat weights change a lot and nerfs due to so many ppl play them. I play DH as main because I wanted to sents BC. I was a rogue wanting to be a DH. So, I can be nerfed till no dps I will still play it.

tbh it was unavoidable, we are from the start time bomb with SUCHHHH a bad design, such a bad scaling that we are only good in RNG favorite conditions. ToS is not and other classes are more "steady". Expected it, my frost mage is waiting for his ubber T20.

Also, with two specs and only one DPS, this is a fucking joke. While Warlock are like "Hum, which jacket will I wear today ? Oh, affli ? ...meh, destru ? whatever ".
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2017-06-22 at 12:17 PM.

Feel like the T20 4 set is pretty lackluster at the moment.
    It's supposed to fit in with the Cloak Legendary, but i feel the fury returned from 4set needs to be higher.

The last thing you want is blade dance, get chaos blade buff but only have 25 fury, which isn't enough to kick things off.

And with the slow attacks/rng fury regeneration the legendary cloak buff gets wasted.

If you compare this with the warlock legendary where, u spend a shard, get the dmg buff, your dots gain the dmg boost right away

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people want to either DPS tank or heal and aren't willing to switch roles. They'd rather just reroll, which in this expansion, sucks.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13#

DH not looking so good.

Pretty funny how the 2 of the bottom 3 on damage are classes that literally only have ONE spec to DPS with... Monk, DH, and Priest are the ONLY classes that only have ONE option to DPS with and no other specs to fall back on. They should be near the top (SP is at least).
    You're forgetting about paladins which only have 1 DPS spec and it's lower than yours. So you could be way worse

Quote Originally Posted by Poundcake View Post
    You're forgetting about paladins which only have 1 DPS spec and it's lower than yours. So you could be way worse
    Paladin Retribution 919,329.5 1,213,424.3
    Demon Hunter Havoc 891,096.5 1,149,533.2

Math is hard my friend.

WW monk is just awful at the moment too and I don't have enough confidence in them to fix it given all the + % buffs and the complete non acknowledgment that we don't scale well with gear at all.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poundcake View Post
    TRUDAT. At least they have useful raid utility though. All DHs get is Darkness... Was hoping they'd make our Spectral Sight finally useful during the KJ darkness phase, but nope... At least we still have CoS...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

At least we still have CoS...
    At least we still have wings and horns, and double jump ... and glaives! lol

Deleted
    I feel like unfortunately for us demon hunters its more a case that ToS fights don't favour the class, DH has its niche which is ST opener burst, over 30 seconds DH does the most dps of all the classes, and thats why logs for NH looked great for DH cause it was farm and all the fights were just being zerged. The worrying thing for me is that I can't see how they could change things for the better for DH in this tier, we may just have to suck it up and suck for one tier in the hope that for the final raid in Legion they won't leave their new baby at the bottom of the meters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    At least we still have wings and horns, and double jump ... and glaives! lol
    I was referring to using Spectral Sight in CoS to spot the demon.

I was referring to using Spectral Sight in CoS to spot the demon.
    They should allow it to catch Illidan on KJ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grobovshik View Post
    They should allow it to catch Illidan on KJ.
    Did you even read my post? You should try it before spewing garbage.

Infracted - Please keep replies civil and refrain from insulting others.
    Last edited by Extremity; 2017-06-22 at 11:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf are you talking about. If you join a mythic guild as a dps DH, you are a dps DH. You can't just randomly decide you feel like tanking now just because your classes 1 dps spec happens to be in a bad spot, it doesn't work like that.

For classes with more than one dps spec, all they need is legendaries and AP. Literally the only impediment is melee to ranged balancing for say, ele vs enh, for guilds that might have too many melee.
    Last edited by Constraint; 2017-06-22 at 11:37 PM.

That's not how anything works, ever has worked, or ever will work. Best to adjust your expectations.