Best way to obtain the Tabard = Sunreaver Onslaught

I really dig the color of the Sunreaver Onslaught tabard, being all black and red would look great with my transmog.

This is a Level 90 Tabard, in the Pandaria zones. Does anyone know specifically the best way to obtain this Tabard quickly today ? My DK is 110, and can easily do the quests. Do I just do the daily's in Isle of Thunder ? Seems like that might take a long time to get exalted ?

Deleted
    You just missed it, the best way was to buy rep tokens in Pandaria timewalking.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, dailies, and you can also spend the Elder Charms you get from the Sunreaver Bounties and purchase additional bounties which can contain the Sunreaver rep tokens.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

I'll have to check once I get home, but isn't there rep tokens you can get from the Timewalking vendor that would help get the rep up pretty quickly? I'm not sure is the Sunreaver Onslaught was on there or not, but that could be one way to do it quickly. Sadly, if there is rep tokens, we just finished the MoP timewalking last week, so it won't be up again for a LONG time.

It's been a few years, but I don't remember any MoP reps that took that long to get exalted. Should be pretty fast doing the dailies when you are 110. I would say just get started and it will go by faster than you think.

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    You can also get this tabard at the Argent Tournament area. It requires Exalted with the Sunreavers faction that you can get from doing dailies there, or while doing Wrath Dungeons. It is the same tabard as that one.

Deleted
    yeah its looking cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamantum View Post
    You can also get this tabard at the Argent Tournament area. It requires Exalted with the Sunreavers faction that you can get from doing dailies there, or while doing Wrath Dungeons. It is the same tabard as that one.
    Very similar, but not the same.

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...ver-tabard.jpg
    vs
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...ght-tabard.jpg
    Last edited by Lime; 2017-06-22 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nejosan View Post
    You just missed it, the best way was to buy rep tokens in Pandaria timewalking.
    this so much
    do timewalking on all toons for the 500 badge drop, the rep items are account bound.