Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    This is also true, but an annoying inconvenience for people that would rather spend 10 minutes in an automated queue.
    Agreed. But at this moment, there is no automated queue, so the option doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I have and once again spending hours to do something I can do in minutes is not something I care to enjoy.

Even more so when I wish to do it on a few toons.
    You can't do it in minutes right now, though. And if you're legitimately taking hours to find a group, you're out of your mind. I don't spend more than 5 minutes applying before I take a break and run an M+ or do some WQ or something. If you're taking that long to find a group, make your own after 30 minutes.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    LFR queues can take 30 minutes while most groups i get into under a minute.
    Thx for showing you haven't done LFR since WOD because que times is about 10-15mins even for dps.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    How is that fair at all really? You can get max ilvl gear from WQ's that require you to collect squirrel nuts. You can get max ilvl doing NM dungeons.

So its clearly not a issue with gear.

So why is LFR getting gated 2 months when ToS is already being cleared by pugs day 1 and heroic by guilds day 1. It makes zero sense and just shows blizzard is trying to please a few at the cost of many.

Before someone jumps in and just goes "go pug it scrub" or some shit. Those types of reply's are one of the many reasons people avoid LFG and Progression guilds.

At this point and with the current loot system gating LFR the way they do is not needed. My $15 a month holds the same value as anyone elses, So why must my content be gated 2 months to please a small minority.
    Step up your game then. No one is stopping you from doing it now.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

1: How is that a good thing ? LMFAO

2: 15 minutes is still 10 x longer than a pug time.
    What ilvl are you again? Because it seems to me like anyone in the 880-900 range (you know the people normal was designed for) are going to be waiting a while due to the fact that the majority of groups want 900+

Yep it can also drop from collecting squirrel nuts and if blingtron, Once again requiring you to hit the lotto. Are you saying collecting squirrel nuts and blingtron is required as well.
    Can we put the goddamn squirrel WQ meme to bed? You don't need to do that specific WQ to complete an emissary, and emissaries in general aren't a great use of time if it's limited. If you're doing any WQ for a specific item and hoping it TF then you're probably not the type of player doing raid content. Bling at least has a chance to hand you a legendary, albeit tiny.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

2: 15 minutes is still 10 x longer than a pug time.
    No it isnt and in that 10mins I can do something else while I wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Can we put the goddamn squirrel WQ meme to bed? You don't need to do that specific WQ to complete an emissary, and emissaries in general aren't a great use of time if it's limited. If you're doing any WQ for a specific item and hoping it TF then you're probably not the type of player doing raid content. Bling at least has a chance to hand you a legendary, albeit tiny.
    Pick any WQ doesn't matter what one really.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

My $15 a month holds the same value as anyone elses
    Just like anyone else you can join a guild or a PuG. Your options are like anyone else who pays 15$. Normals are open for all, LFR is gated for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    What ilvl are you again? Because it seems to me like anyone in the 880-900 range (you know the people normal was designed for) are going to be waiting a while due to the fact that the majority of groups want 900+
    Yep, happy someone gets it.

There are imo some fights easier on normal than on LFR, not that either are really difficult. Give a pug a go, it's easier than ever imo.
    i personally don't pug raid groups because of health issues and I'd just hold some back. I don't mind waiting on LFR.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2017-06-21 at 08:41 PM.

If it is so easy then go pug it.

Stopped here this isn't a argument, If you are a Mythic raider u don't need LFR.
    So basically you TL;DRed a 5~ sentence post, because you didn't like the fact that I brought up that a Mythic raider might do LFR, because it could give them 4 set, or a really broken trinket? That's 100% something that has happened in the past, and to assume otherwise is just denial. Even in the post I specified "For tier, or trinkets." But whatever, if you just want to put fingers in your ears, and shout "NOT AN ARGUMENT" go right ahead.

No it isnt and in that 10mins I can do something else while I wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Pick any WQ doesn't matter what one really.
    OK. "If you're doing any WQ for a specific item and hoping it TF then you're probably not the type of player doing raid content." That was in the post you quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    There are imo some fights easier on normal than on LFR, not that either are really difficult. Give a pug a go, it's easier than ever imo.
    I don't know about that. My guild mate joined a 910+ grp and 10 hours later they were only 7/9.

I suspect the OP is just mad because they are simply bad at their class/the game and would likely be kicked from a pug, so rather then improve they complain because LFR isn't out.

Thx for showing you haven't done LFR since WOD because que times is about 10-15mins even for dps.
    I was in a 45min que last week for 1 lfr wing, I could have done multiple wings on normal in the same amount of time (i already had earlier in the week)

Also you say mythic raiders dont "need" to do lfr... can't mythic raiders say you dont "need" to clear the raid on day1? Your own opinion on what people need is not an argument for anyone regarding this topic because its subjective.

My guess as to the staggered release is 2 parts
    1) LFR is designed to have the boss die in a finite number of pulls (see determination) even with 0 coordination from the grp. Harder difficulties don't reward you for failing until you kill it so to replicate "progression" that force you to take time to clear the raid. (worth noting I don't thinking waiting 2 weeks per wing is needed. 1 wing per week is plenty long)

2) lots of people will sub when a new patch hits and unsub shortly after running out of things to do so LFR being staggered gives them longer sub times instead of clearing the raid night 1 and logging back off. People immersing in the new content add to the game and may not unsub at all. Sure they could just sub 2 months from now and full clear it in 1 night but people like rejoining on patch weeks for obvious reasons (new stuffs)

Yep it can also drop from collecting squirrel nuts and if blingtron, Once again requiring you to hit the lotto. Are you saying collecting squirrel nuts and blingtron is required as well.
    So World Quests can drop Tier pieces? Also I'd take a look at the Tomb trinkets. They easily outpar those crappy pure stat ones.

agreed with OP, I hate pugs and wiping non-stop with randoms for many hours .. assuming you even get in the first place and then dont get kicked

but thats why I will resub only once its close to opening wing 4 of ToS LFR

i wonder how LFR heroes played before mop/4.3 lol
    Mostly pugged Normal I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    If you aren't willing to socialize you don't deserve to see everything day 1.
    what a dumb thing to say tbh

If you clear normal in the first day, that content wasn't tuned for you. If you clear heroic in the first day, that content wasn't tuned for you.

Is it that tough to grasp?

LFR can't be tuned so that groups have to progress through the content, people who only have time to do LFR wouldn't like that. So you get time gated to trickle the content out.

Fair or not, that's how it has been for a long time now.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character