Deleted

Suggest a good server for RP

i am sick of normal play and i look for a something new. Can you suggest some RP server with friendly atmosfere

First thing you'll have to tell us is if you're on EU or US servers.

If you're on US Servers, I would suggest Moon Guard. Of course you'll have the areas you'll have to avoid, mainly Goldshire, but overall the people there are extremely accepting, especially to beginners.

If you're on EU Servers, I would suggest Argent Dawn EU. Never roleplayed there, but scrolling through Argent Archives, the players seem to be very interesting and diversified.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    If you're on US Servers, I would suggest Moon Guard. Of course you'll have the areas you'll have to avoid, mainly Goldshire, but overall the people there are extremely accepting, especially to beginners.

If you're on EU Servers, I would suggest Argent Dawn EU. Never roleplayed there, but scrolling through Argent Archives, the players seem to be very interesting and diversified.
    You sadistic fuck.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

For NA your best bet is either Moon Guard or Wyrmrest Accord. MG's RP is almost entirely Alliance-oriented, whereas WrA has a healthy population of both. MG tends to let whatever fly in terms of character, and WrA tends to be more lore adherent. MG tends to be more walk-up friendly, WrA is more guild adherent. Both erupt in retarded drama over some server-wide plot every other month.

Overall personally I think WrA is the better server and has more quality RP, but you might struggle to find activity in certain areas. Speaking from Alliance side, the dwarven community is fantastic and very active, whereas the Holy/Church oriented community is utterly dead. Barely anybody even RP's in Cathedral Square nowadays whereas MG's Cath Square is packed every day between 4pm-1am.

From what I hear of EU, your only real choice is Argent Dawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    You sadistic fuck.
    I'm being entirely sincere. You may have to occasionally deal with a "half-centaur" sitting AFK in the Blue Recluse, but it's nothing compared to the OOC bullying you might get on Wyrmrest Accord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Argent Dawn EU or Moonguard US.

I recommend visiting goldshire first on those servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post

YES, MOON GUARD, IT IS THE BEST SERVER

i don't really rp myself. but moon guard is the best, no doubt.

I enjoy MG, myself. I had some Horde friends go to WRA, but most transferred back for one reason or another.

If you find a buddy on the other server, you can phase to their one too. This is what I normally do. You can browse both forums for events and ask if you can phase over to participate. Great for building connections and diversifying.

MG for sex and if you are an Ally and WRA if you are a belf horde.

Thats if you play on the US

From what I can tell, argent dawn RP has been dropping off slowly over the past few expansions, it's becoming more and more difficult to find random RP, so unless you're looking to rp exclusively in a guild you're out of luck. It's a shame, because it's the only RP server on the eu that's actually populated with roleplayers

oh, also, there's no horde rp (unless you're a blood elf, which is basically pointy eared human rp)

slime

I personally rather WRA, I think MG is too much alliance-based. Heard good things about Emerald Dream too...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Argent Dawn EU or Moonguard US.

I recommend visiting goldshire first on those servers.
    What is this?! To dull the senses of new arriving players before someone goes in for the killing blow.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    If EU, Argent Dawn is literally the only RP server left with an active, engaged RP community. Defias Brotherhood is the second largest to my knowledge and the community there is at best a shadow of what it used to be.