Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    Said the guy who parses at the 30th percentile most likely XD
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...rankingzone=11

Take the mythic avg with a grain of salt since I only got those kills by helping out our servers best guilds twink raid, otherwise I only raid heroic where I averaged at 95% at the end of the raid.

I unsubbed weeks ago. This game is shit now.

They are never going to fix ret, or make it really competitive. It's been like this for years and years.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post

They are never going to fix ret, or make it really competitive. It's been like this for years and years.
    ahahhahahaa lol really xd ret has been fucking amazing since ToV until the very end of NH, and now this? hahaha I'm lost for words, have you even seen a proper ret in action during this time at all? Yeah even a blind monkey can see ret is subpar right now, and surely blizzard will bring them up again before mythic Tomb releases. If that doesn't happen I guess crying is rational. But until then, for the love of anything good in this world pack away that horrible attitude, you're making yourself look utterly retarded and it's cringeworthy to anyone who has to read your post.

10/10 humblebrag!

Quote Originally Posted by Nihiel View Post
    ahahhahahaa lol really xd ret has been fucking amazing since ToV until the very end of NH
    Yeah right.

Yeah even a blind monkey can see ret is subpar right now, and surely blizzard will bring them up again before mythic Tomb releases..
    Are you a farseer of sorts? Can you probe future?

If that doesn't happen I guess crying is rational. But until then, for the love of anything good in this world pack away that horrible attitude, you're making yourself look utterly retarded and it's cringeworthy to anyone who has to read your post.
    By this way of logic , when a plane goes on a crash course, crying is rational only when it crashes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post

Top dps 1 mil, ret 920k, that is an 80k difference. aka 8%

Any MMO where dps is within or near 10% of each other is damn well balanced. Considering how many specs we have, I'm amazed at how closely tuned classes seem atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Yeah right.
    Holy moly what an awesome rebuttal. I rest my case, you disproved me! (that's sarcasm btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Are you a farseer of sorts? Can you probe future?
    Are you REALLY that stupid? "can you see the future teehee" is what you have to say? Other rets contribute to the discussion by providing logs and statistics, clearly showing ret is undertuned at the moment. Blizzard will likely bring it back up, as happened with quite a few specs which were undertuned. But nah you probably didn't notice, or didn't have the ability to notice.
    And all you have to say is "can you see the future?" Pfff stay salty and whine away, careful you don't die from dehydration with the constant stream of tears coming from your eyes. If you want to be USEFUL, then contribute something else other than "yeah right" and "can you see the future". Fucking despicable.

And that logic makes about as much sense as the other bullshit you've posted.

"Are you a farseer or sorts? Can you probe the future?" hahaha what a fucking joke. I honestly think a part of my soul died right there, can't believe you actually thought it would be a good idea to post THAT as a response. Enjoy your sobfest.

Please refrain from insulting other forum users. - Malthanis
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2017-06-22 at 04:07 PM.

Holy moly what an awesome rebuttal. I rest my case, you disproved me! (that's sarcasm btw)
    Such a response will do, for such an opponent.

Are you REALLY that stupid?
    No, I am not.
    But feel free to ad hominem some more, you might yet amuse me.

"can you see the future teehee" is what you have to say? Other rets contribute to the discussion by providing logs and statistics, clearly showing ret is undertuned at the moment. Blizzard will likely bring it back up, as happened with quite a few specs which were undertuned.
    Yes, it is.
    Ret was tremendously underperforming on ST fights for, well, the whole Legion so far.
    Despite all the logs and other kinds of contributions.
    Did they adress it?
    Ret was tremendously underperforming in PvP up to this point, yet continues to receive nerfs despite all the evidence and contributions.
    Holy Annoyance is worse than shit yet is still here despite all the contributions.

So when I ask you if you are some sort of a farseer to probe into the grim darkness of far future that is bzzd balancing process, I am being very much serious and asking for actual "contribution" besides some handwaving promises of a certain nobody on how they are going to , quote , "surely fix it".

If you want to be USEFUL, then contribute something else other than "yeah right" and "can you see the future". Fucking despicable.
    I am already being useful by exposing a frothing berserker of a forum warrior right here.
    Quite a despicable sight, sure as sure.

And that logic makes about as much sense as the other bullshit you've posted.
    No.

"Are you a farseer or sorts? Can you probe the future?" hahaha what a fucking joke. I honestly think a part of my soul died right there, can't believe you actually thought it would be a good idea to post THAT as a response. Enjoy your sobfest.
    If it's only part than I did not do my best. Little by little, then.

Please refrain from provoking other forum users. - Malthanis
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2017-06-22 at 04:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pitakos View Post
    Omg blizzard what have you done to demon hunters. Below a "nerfed" retardin in damage, please buff please /cry /beg
    Have trust in Lord Illidan's plan

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is going downhill fast.

Closing.