Deleted

Is blade turning really that bad?

its practically gonna have 100% uptime on 20% total hatred generation.

that's a lot more soul cleaves for healing/damage. Spirit bombing in heroic/mythic seems really unwise with how high the physical damage intake is, and I was thinking the extra SBs would beat out the healing/damage of devastation.

Indeed, Blizz fucked us. Also our set has garbage stats. There is no even crit/haste neck.. So be ready to farm a lot of m+..

Deleted
    Spirit bombing gives you 20% leech on any damage you deal to the targets, no? And then you still have the Pain left to use Soul Cleave. I think that's pretty good.

The advantage of Blade Turning, really, is that you have less to think about. You can then focus on other things such as positioning monsters, killing orbs from the affix, managing def cd's better, etc

From my experience, there are really not a lot of situations currently where I feel starved of Pain enough to lose out of either Fel Dev. or Spirit Bomb just to have a few extra Soul Cleaves. The Damage and Healing potential alone from both the other talents can be fantastic to have whether you are looking for a burst of both or consistency. I have no numbers to confirm, but you might be losing out of potentially more healing by dropping one of the two over the course of the fight just have a few extra cleaves.

15+ Year Old Account
    BT isn't a BAD talent in its current iteration. It's actually pretty decent.

It's just that it shares a tier with Spirit Bomb, which blows the other two out of the water.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Spirit Bomb isn't exactly overtuned but it's pretty damn close.

Blade Turning is still a good and nice talent, it really helps if you just want to stick to a very basic core rotation.

Just in the current game fracture + spirit bomb are pretty OP, especially given how you just absorb soul shards past 5. It's just an incredibly smooth style of play compared to the regular style.

Blade Turning will give you more benefit than Fel Devastation, but Spirit Bomb is still simply better than both by leaps and bounds. Even if you're only keeping uptime on the Spirit Bomb debuff it's still better than Blade Turning.

If you're giving up Spirit Bomb, you're also giving up Frailty.
    I tank with Spirit Bomb & Demonic Infusion. Most of the time I have plenty of pain, but about once per pull I can use infusion if I'm short.