GOP in a nutshell

When Sen. David Perdue (R-Ga.) was asked about the bill, he told reporters that the GOP measure was “much better than Obamacare.” Asked why that was the case, he admitted he didn’t actually know. “I’ve got to read it first,” Perdue said.

Killing people to give the rich more money will always be better than making them spend money so people can get healthcare!

Yeah remember when Republicans were lying about Pelosi saying something similar to the ACA? Well this is actually real and happened.

They just want to move on as fast as possible so they can get to the subject that gets them happy tax reform. By tax reform they mean the nearly 3 - 5 trillion dollars they want to give away to the rich and corporations I mean "job creators".

Deleted
    i got a ban for saying the gop was more effective than isis at killing people

it sounds trolley but its true

Didnt isis sign the paris accord?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    i got a ban for saying the gop was more effective than isis at killing people

it sounds trolley but its true
    ISIS want to destroy society and kill people. The GOP want to make money, by destroying society and killing people. So you can see there is a clear difference.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not a healthcare bill, its a tax cut for the wealthy.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Its not a healthcare bill, its a tax cut for the wealthy.
    Yes, but don't forget, they also want to do tax reform that gives EVEN MORE tax cuts for the wealthy. Which means they want the entire country to be like Kansas.

Lining your pockets is fine. Destroying everything while doing it? Well, it's not exactly what I'd call "moral."

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    When Sen. David Perdue (R-Ga.) was asked about the bill, he told reporters that the GOP measure was “much better than Obamacare.” Asked why that was the case, he admitted he didn’t actually know. “I’ve got to read it first,” Perdue said.
    Well clearly it's better since Republicans wrote it.

I mean, today's GOP is an unholy cocktail of corporate greed and grievance politics with a splash of religious fundamentalism and a garnish of fear-mongering. I'm not sure we can expect any better.

It is sadly rare for Congress to read any bill. This is a systemic problem afflicting both sides.

Where it belongs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

GoP in a nutshell says enough.

What is nutshells, but nuts.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    This thread has already started off as little more than GOP bashing, and will most likely not lead to any form of constructive discussion.

Closing.