Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Please, please tell us what kind of protest would have been okay for the usual suspects, considering they call a broken window ''terrorism''.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Old enough to know better than what?
    Should have known they were going to get arrested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    That is so creepy.
    You should see when his wife feeds him lettuce leaves at dinner.

Very strange sight, lemme tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Should have known they were going to get arrested.
    ... Can you not read? You literally quoted me saying "They expected to get arrested".

That was the whole point.

Related:
    http://rare.us/rare-news/caught-on-v...inf_677_3427_2

During a Wednesday protest against the GOP healthcare bill in San Francisco, a man allegedly rode his motorcycle through the crowd of protesters on purpose and was later detained by police.

Protesters had gathered outside of the San Francisco Federal Building that afternoon to conduct a “die-in,” in which nearly 20 people lay down the street to block traffic. That’s when the man drove up the wrong side of the road on a red motorcycle.

“Everyone thought he was just confused, but he didn’t stop, and at some point it became clear he was going to come through the crowd and people jumped out of the way,” Emily Lee, a spokeswoman for the group Bay Resistance, said. “He was definitely targeting us. It was unclear if it was for political reasons or if he was just mentally unstable or what, but it was terrifying.”

According to Lee, the man then turned around and drove back through the crowd. However, federal police officers had already arrived and ordered him to stop. When the man failed to obey their orders, one officer pulled his gun on him. Luckily, no one was injured.

The suspect is currently in police custody but has not been charged yet.

Honestly, if you're going to protest by lying in the way of people, you should be prepared to be walked upon. Now the person who rode his bike on people? That guy is in the wrong. You let the police handle the protesters then. I mean, what kind of psychopath actually drives their motorcycle on people and expects to be in the right? I'd like to think most people aren't that deranged.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Good thing it wasn't a large vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Honestly, if you're going to protest by lying in the way of people, you should be prepared to be walked upon. Now the person who rode his bike on people? That guy is in the wrong. You let the police handle the protesters then. I mean, what kind of psychopath actually drives their motorcycle on people and expects to be in the right? I'd like to think most people aren't that deranged.
    Pretty sure deliberately trampling people is assault, even if they're doing it as a protest. But yeah, hopefully motorcycle guy gets put away for a while.