Darkmoon Deck Dominion

On all the trinket lists that Ive seen, its displayed this trinket at max 880. At 900, it has to be MUCH higher on that list, right? Trying to decide If it worth trying to get or just stick with what im using (880 arcano. 895 Eye)

I switch mine in for my 890 eye on fights where theres a lot of adds or target swapping, because eye loses so much value on swaps.

It's going to be about like an 875 arcanocrystal. I run one because I don't have better.

I dislike EoC in general. Any target swap screws you over and if there is any major mechanic that would cause stacks to drop you get screwed. Dh doesn't build stacks very fast either outside of meta/lust since it's based on autos.

I sim 1022589 dps with 880 eye+900 DM Dominion, but I just got a 915 Infernal Cinders and sim 1031588 dps with 915 Cinders+900 DM Dominion replacing the EoC with Cinders. I lose dps if I replaced DM Dominion with 880 EoC and kept the Cinder. just so you have an idea where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet View Post
    so its marginally better than same level crit statstick, I guess worth it if you dont have anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    so its marginally better than same level crit statstick, I guess worth it if you dont have anything else?
    Yep but it is easy to get, soo

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    900 Dominion simmed higher than 890 bti for me, so it's pretty good.